Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Does fiora try hit vitals even if i press spacebar?

all space bar does is turn on hit vitals and orbwalker

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Really great work on cassiopeia.

Would it be possible to if u got auto kill minions with E turned on so if you press spacebar it disables this?

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Really great work on cassiopeia.

Would it be possible to if u got auto kill minions with E turned on so if you press spacebar it disables this?

Hmmm I thought it already does. Fixed it now.

freix

freix

• Members
  • 14 posts

I can not use the script for it I came in winrar, I copied and pasted it in the folder but it does not appear in the game, someone can help me

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

I can not use the script for it I came in winrar, I copied and pasted it in the folder but it does not appear in the game, someone can help me

Enable A.lua and icorbwalker and it will work fine. 

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Diana would be so nice =)

Smalldaddy

Smalldaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

what about azir in 2.0?

doesnt work here pls add

tosirap7195

tosirap7195

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 189 posts

pyke auto use E for evade  its insane , thx

but i can't use your script because R don't KS, bad calculation for pyke :(

they realy need killsteal R

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

pyke auto use E for evade  its insane , thx
but i can't use your script because R don't KS, bad calculation for pyke :(
they realy need killsteal R

what's wrong with the killsteal? worked fine in all my tests. it won't use if an ally will kill before r can hit or it would be wasted. it uses it just fine outside of that though

tosirap7195

tosirap7195

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 189 posts

what's wrong with the killsteal? worked fine in all my tests. it won't use if an ally will kill before r can hit or it would be wasted. it uses it just fine outside of that though

they need to finish target all the time

mamaimanon

mamaimanon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Which champion would you recommend to play with this script in mid? (lux, ahri and brand). Would like to try it out but I dont have any of the champions yet.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

they need to finish target all the time

it does when it can reliably secure it. if there's a bunch of allies attacking the tsrget it doesn't know if r will hit before the target is already dead (tries to predict if allies will kill before). if you see a chance to KS the bot doesn't then use it manually.

there is zero reason to cast ulti on someone with 1 hp about to be hit by lux ult. they will be dead before your ult hits and you then wasted it.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Which champion would you recommend to play with this script in mid? (lux, ahri and brand). Would like to try it out but I dont have any of the champions yet.

xerath and Cass if you want a bot to do most of the work
lux brand or ahri if you want it to assist and help instead
lulu if you want a super op support mid mage

mamaimanon

mamaimanon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Do you recommend the default settings for Cass against most matchups? I tried it but I definitely couldn't get as fed as I could with Xerath.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Do you recommend the default settings for Cass against most matchups? I tried it but I definitely couldn't get as fed as I could with Xerath.

default works well but Cass is a lot harder to play because she is very reliant on positioning in fights and understanding how long to stay in a trade.

I think she's better but no amount of script logic will make her easy to play

mamaimanon

mamaimanon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Yeah I see what you're saying. I tried Cass a couple games and it worked much better now than before tbh. The only problem I had with the script is that it sometimes uses Q and R (very rarely W) on my mouse cursor when I'm kiting so sometimes I'm unlucky and it uses ult the other way from the enemies. Is there any fix for that? Otherwise a very nice script. Will rate it!

makevio

makevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Yeah I see what you're saying. I tried Cass a couple games and it worked much better now than before tbh. The only problem I had with the script is that it sometimes uses Q and R (very rarely W) on my mouse cursor when I'm kiting so sometimes I'm unlucky and it uses ult the other way from the enemies. Is there any fix for that? Otherwise a very nice script. Will rate it!

Turn your movement delay higher

lussuria

lussuria

• Members
  • 6 posts

Can you add fiora parry on Jax's 2nd E?

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Can you add fiora parry on Jax's 2nd E?

That's impossible. There's zero cast time on Jax E and no way to read it in external. 

lussuria

lussuria

• Members
  • 6 posts
I see.... Well, some way to do it like Parry right before the remaining time of E is done or smth? At least it's a sure parry

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users