Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

I see.... Well, some way to do it like Parry right before the remaining time of E is done or smth? At least it's a sure parry

Jax E does not count as a spell because it has no channel time. The only way I could handle it would be to track what buffs are on jax and when added give it a timer until it expires. Alpha has a way to track spells used through buffs being added to a hero but it has no way to callback when that buff will end currently. 

Short non technical version is to support it even in a broken half working way would require a significant update to how Alpha handles spell usages. It might be something I look at in the future but given right now about 30% of the heroes in the game arent even supported yet, those are of higher priority than reworking to handle a couple spells that are going to be hit and miss regardless.  

There's a lot of spells like that that are nearly impossible to handle in GOS, it's the same reason evades here 'suck' compared to internal. We dont have access to the data we need to do certain things.

Smalldaddy

Smalldaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

you ignored my message about azir :/

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

you ignored my message about azir :/

What about him? he isnt in this script so any messages about him are offtopic.

BambooLimes

BambooLimes

• Members
  • 14 posts

xerath doesnt q but it uses w and e just fine <3

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

xerath doesnt q but it uses w and e just fine <3

Read the post before replying. You hold Q, it aims and releases it when/if it finds a valid target. It's not supposed to start charging Q on its own. You get to choose when and how to Q and it takes over aim. Turn off tanks as targets to avoid it focusing them.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts
ezreal added now.

auto q on accuracy
auto q after aa
combo q on accuracy
kisteal q
auto w on immobile
auto w after aa
combo w on accuracy
killsteal w
auto evade cc e
combo evade danger level e
assist key role
combo r on enemy hit and minimum enemy range

works really nice in my tests but feedback appreciates. keep in mind activator is build in

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,649 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Added to the database:

https://gos-db.tk

Zenos12

Zenos12

• Members
  • 19 posts

I also experience that Pyke's R calculation is off. The amount of times his ult goes off too early is roughly 50% of the times. Also I don't know if I misunderstood, but I read your comment about your script having a feature that makes Pyke not R if enemy dies before his R hits.

Pyke's R doesn't require him to kill his targets, it still gives him the gold and the R reset as long as the target dies on the marked X, doesn't matter who kills the target. It would be better for Pyke to use ult even if the target dies before it hits since he still gets the gold.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

I also experience that Pyke's R calculation is off. The amount of times his ult goes off too early is roughly 50% of the times. Also I don't know if I misunderstood, but I read your comment about your script having a feature that makes Pyke not R if enemy dies before his R hits.

Pyke's R doesn't require him to kill his targets, it still gives him the gold and the R reset as long as the target dies on the marked X, doesn't matter who kills the target. It would be better for Pyke to use ult even if the target dies before it hits since he still gets the gold.

My understanding was the gold is shared if they die on the X. If they are dead before the skill is cast then they will not be dying on the X where having the ult hit them and then an ally killing should still mean they died on the X should it not?

iSaga

iSaga

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 559 posts

That's impossible. There's zero cast time on Jax E and no way to read it in external.

Cant you read the buff and check coutdown? Sorry im assumming never really tried.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Cant you read the buff and check coutdown? Sorry im assumming never really tried.

they can choose when to detonate it. you can check minimum cast time but it would require writing a whole system to hit detection based on buff duration.

currently my system tracks damage based on missiles. buff added and active spells

tosirap7195

tosirap7195

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 189 posts

+1, so i use LAZY AIO very good R

cobaba

cobaba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Please rengar add

DrLemmon

DrLemmon

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hey I wanted to ask is there any good settings for both Soraka and Nami?

When I play a game I kinda like poking with Q. But there is a delay and even when my target is in the Q ring my champion never uses Q when its available only sometimes.

clientvip22

clientvip22

• Members
  • 13 posts

Where is the folder to install?

clientvip22

clientvip22

• Members
  • 13 posts

||Extract the contents to your scripts folder}}

where is it?

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Where is the folder to install?

right click on loader scripts list. open scripts folder. extract rar to that folder then enable a.lua and ic orb and start a game. it will update and download any missing files

the10thplanet

the10thplanet

• Members
  • 4 posts

||Extract the contents to your scripts folder}}

where is it?

c:\users\'your username'\app data\roaming\gaming on steroids\lolext\scripts

canarinhosplay

canarinhosplay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 61 posts