Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

Morient

Morient

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Auto update? and Cassi give error = https://pasteboard.co/HnKcHHK.png

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Auto update? and Cassi give error = https://pasteboard.co/HnKcHHK.png

That error means nothing, just reload it pushing F6. 

The script downloads all required updates every time its loaded.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

BETA Pyke added

Q in combo when close to enemy

Q pull or hit list (pull charges at least .55 seconds to pull them over you or towards you)

W when using combo and not super close to enemies but one is nearby (gapcloser)

E when it can hit X enemies and in combo E on immobile targets

R killsteal R when can hit X enemies in combo

Evade with E/W coming later. I think it will be too unreliable to use that way though

32AHwC8.gif

ketty

ketty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

BETA Pyke added

Q pull or hit list (pull charges at least .55 seconds to pull them over you or towards you)

Evade with E/W coming later. I think it will be too unreliable to use that way though

32AHwC8.gif

That's quick XD, thank you for your hard work.

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

BETA Pyke added

32AHwC8.gif

Glad you took my request and ran with it! Seems like you beat @DamnedNooB to it hehe  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Much love.

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Also - excited to try Taliyah! I just read her update for 8.11 and she seemed to have gotten quite a buff! Will come back with results. Thanks again Sikaka! Keep rocking, thankful to have you here!

MotoboyPitzza

MotoboyPitzza

• Members
  • 14 posts

Samer Lag Script 

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Samer Lag Script 

such lag!

y42VHeJ.jpg

balleskank

balleskank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

:wub:

makevio

makevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

She uses it to block CC spells - not every spell in the game can be handled by the bot and even those that can be handled, not all are added yet.

Expect to see it block things like blitz hooks, morg binding, ahri charms, etc. Things like that are fairly easy for the bot to block. Things like jax stun cant be blocked cause the bot doesn't have access to any of the data it would need (and they can choose when to detonate it)

Not sure if this is worth it, but if jax uses dodge spell x distance from you or your adc(If you play support) then activate shield as a precaution?

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Not sure if this is worth it, but if jax uses dodge spell x distance from you or your adc(If you play support) then activate shield as a precaution?

Yes and no. 

There is no channel time for his E so it will not count as a spell use. I can check for the buff being added to him and if you are within its range then consider it a 'hit' even though it wont be for a while. This wont help if he jumps into range after using it (which is like 99% of his use). 

Also adding it will result in a lot of confusion for implementation. If you're trying to block/dodge the incoming CC, it will cause you to dodge/block the START of the spell, not the actually dangerous part. 

Tl-dr yes I could easily do a workaround which would help morg but it would be unreliable and would harm other functionality like fiora/ahri.

balleskank

balleskank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

execute brain.lua and click e on your adc manually when jax jumps.. Most telegraphed spell in the world, cmon guys...

ratline

ratline

• Members
  • 2 posts

tali works not good, no E no W.. and the Q are bad too .. 
sorry

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

tali works not good, no E no W.. and the Q are bad too .. 
sorry

Tested her and she used QWE perfectly. I adjusted the default accuracy levels to be a bit more user friendly but I would suggest joining the discord channel to do some troubleshooting if you still have problems with her. She worked fine in my tests just now, landed stuff with good accuracy.

Morient

Morient

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

There is a slight loss of fps. It would be better if corrected. My monitor 75hz. But in game fps 60-62

elio2

elio2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 139 posts

Cassio doesn't use E to farm and it seems like she doesn't use W in combo so Im forced to put the auto-cast on 1 target to force is use

and the script always crash at a point in the game while pressing spacebar (only happen with this script)

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Cassio doesn't use E to farm and it seems like she doesn't use W in combo so Im forced to put the auto-cast on 1 target to force is use

and the script always crash at a point in the game while pressing spacebar (only happen with this script)

read the post lol. it's not supposed to farm and it's not supposed to use w in combo. it uses w on dash/immobile or x enemy count. wasting it every time you tap the space bar for half a second is a poor use of the skill so instead it saves it for really strong uses. ir you want it in combo cast it manually

first time I've had anyone report a crash. can't say much without a way to reproduce it. make sure you're only running ic orb and a.lua no other scripts or any kind

Ark223

Ark223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 394 posts

Tested cassiopeia and I highly recommend setting Auto accuracy on Q to 3. Works really good.

Is there an option to disable Autoattacks from X level?

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Tested cassiopeia and I highly recommend setting Auto accuracy on Q to 3. Works really good.
Is there an option to disable Autoattacks from X level?

4 means will only auto cast on dashes and immobile state. 3 will cast often.

you can disable autos in combo using the menu. it's not based on champ level. any time you're below 15 pct mana it uses autos to try to save your ass. best to leave autos on early then turn it off later in the game Imo

saulkes

saulkes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Sikaka, i suppose in ur opinion, defaut setting are better settings for u ?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)