Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Hello there. Thanks for the new version. Ahri needs to change the combo system. You can apply a combo like REWQ. E is very rarely used. It is better to use E after using R. Also the combo starts with R.

Play her manually, stop expecting the script to play for you. She only uses R to dodge spells. 

Land a manual E and it will auto follow it up with Q. 

Get close to enemy (peel radius) and it will auto W

Target CC/dashing it will auto E/Q

Danger level spell about to hit you, it will dodge with R

Spacebar is just there as an alternate playstyle but spacebar is NEVER how a script should primarily be used. It's for bronzies who cant land anything manually.

Good stuff so far! Not sure what could be causing it, but on fiora she tends to stick after engaging in combo. What i mean is she somewhat stutters and does not orbwalk for quite some time during the combo just stands there.

You need to update IC orbwalker. 

Morient

Morient

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

You say you do the rest yourself after you hit the R key. Hım.. Good Job.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

You say you do the rest yourself after you hit the R key. Hım.. Good Job.

when you're in low range using low accuracy e is fine with space because it's so hard to dodge at that range. or use manually either works.

my complaint is people who walk through a game holding space wondering. why a bot can't solo win for them

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Heimerdinger added

-Block line skillshots with turret (experimental)
-Drop turret on enemies in combo mode

-Auto E/W based on hitchance

-Combo E/W based on hitchance

-Assist aim E button

DOES NOT USE ULT. Use ults manually.

Xerath added

-Auto aim Q: You hold Q and it releases when it finds a target. Ignored targets list are not targeted unless Q can KS them (and KS is enabled) or charged Q for 1.75+ seconds. Turn off enemy tanks/supports you dont want to focus with Q to ensure you hit backline targets. 

-Auto E/W on immobile

-Combo W/E on hitchance

-R assist key and auto aim modes. Killsteal toggle, etc. Assist key is pretty great imo

First test game in platinum lol....

1wKCNxu.jpg

IrrelevantGamer187

IrrelevantGamer187

• Members
  • 8 posts

Big thumbs up on this one!! I have been spamming fiora for 2 days now and it works great. would like to know if there's a way when I'm running away to prevent her from trying to q a vital on my pursuers 

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Big thumbs up on this one!! I have been spamming fiora for 2 days now and it works great. would like to know if there's a way when I'm running away to prevent her from trying to q a vital on my pursuers 

Turn off auto Q to vitals <_<

With it off you use spacebar to q to vitals instead. 

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

my complaint is people who walk through a game holding space wondering. why a bot can't solo win for them

spaceboar ftw Kappa

Nice btw Doge /

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

xerath is so damn clean  woo

neurowend

neurowend

• Members
  • 7 posts

Morg would be nice, but great job for the rest ! <3

vlad7134

vlad7134

• Members
  • 27 posts

I didnt test yet, but fiora is a very important script. Would be nice if you could use select target from ic orb and then hold space so the fiora would do all the work like walking up to target casting spells etc.

I remember there was a fiora script from BOL for top lane, and it was so perfectly made that you would basically always win top lane. And it would dodge every spell with her W, if you selected them in the dodge menu.

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

explain please hit chance settings.

vlad7134

vlad7134

• Members
  • 27 posts

Ok tested fiora a bit against bots:

important things that needs to change:

1Sometimes fiora doesnt cast spells, like for example jax is running away when she can just cast a Q spell to get close to him and kill him with that spell, it doesnt cast.

Very important fix:

2 In ic orbwalker you have target selector, which will make you stick to a target, and it's very usefull for melee champs. It will always cancel while you're still holding space, which will make you miss a kill.

You need to fix ic orbwalker target selector so it sticks to the target all the time 100%, unless you cancel it or the target dies.

This is very important for melee champs

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Lux combo [button] feels really crappy in high elo (it nearly hits Q/E), if you are able to hit Q your self then its GG :D. Really fast combo, good job. Im playing with default settings from every aspect(only thing I have changed is taking drawings off from orbwalk)

Auto W works really good. Auto ulti hit X works good, kill steal misses (doesnt kill enemy).

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Lux combo [button] feels really crappy in high elo (it nearly hits Q/E), if you are able to hit Q your self then its GG :D. Really fast combo, good job. Im playing with default settings from every aspect(only thing I have changed is taking drawings off from orbwalk)

Auto W works really good. Auto ulti hit X works good, kill steal misses (doesnt kill enemy).

Spacebar sucks in high elo no matter the champion. Use skills manually and only use spacebar if you need a quick assist. 

What's the issue you're having with lux KS? Does a great job in my experience. Obviously allies can kill the target before your ult finishes casting though.

Ok tested fiora a bit against bots:

important things that needs to change:

1Sometimes fiora doesnt cast spells, like for example jax is running away when she can just cast a Q spell to get close to him and kill him with that spell, it doesnt cast.

Very important fix:

2 In ic orbwalker you have target selector, which will make you stick to a target, and it's very usefull for melee champs. It will always cancel while you're still holding space, which will make you miss a kill.

You need to fix ic orbwalker target selector so it sticks to the target all the time 100%, unless you cancel it or the target dies.

This is very important for melee champs

Spacebar does not do anything on fiora besides turn on Q to vitals (only makes a difference when you toggle off auto q to vital in settings... which I recommend doing outside of bronze lol)

Orbwalker seems to store the same target for me even when I move around but seems the orbwalker will still return other targets as valid. Either way though,t he script just resets your auto attacks. You should be the one choosing who to attack in 9/10 cases. 

explain please hit chance settings.

Same as pretty much every bot ever.

1 = in range

2 = has some path data or some way to predict hit

3 = taking action, slowed, close to you, etc. Some way that the bot thinks the spell hit is very likely

4 = dashing or otherwise locked into their movement

5 = immobile

xerath is so damn clean  woo

Glad to hear it ;)

vlad7134

vlad7134

• Members
  • 27 posts

Spacebar sucks in high elo no matter the champion. Use skills manually and only use spacebar if you need a quick assist. 

What's the issue you're having with lux KS? Does a great job in my experience. Obviously allies can kill the target before your ult finishes casting though.

Spacebar does not do anything on fiora besides turn on Q to vitals (only makes a difference when you toggle off auto q to vital in settings... which I recommend doing outside of bronze lol)

Orbwalker seems to store the same target for me even when I move around but seems the orbwalker will still return other targets as valid. Either way though,t he script just resets your auto attacks. You should be the one choosing who to attack in 9/10 cases. 

Same as pretty much every bot ever.

1 = in range

2 = has some path data or some way to predict hit

3 = taking action, slowed, close to you, etc. Some way that the bot thinks the spell hit is very likely

4 = dashing or otherwise locked into their movement

5 = immobile

Glad to hear it ;)

Yes it store the same target, but there is a stick to target option in ic orbwalker that breaks. For example, when it says on enemy champion: target selected and you just hold space , your champ sticks to the target and cast spells while you're holding space bar. But the problem is it breaks the target selector thing and it doesnt say anymore, selected target. So it breaks the whole combo and doesnt stick anymore to target. Which is very bad for champions like fiora/ xin zhao/ etc. that have to stick to an enemy champion after combo. This is the biggest problem and need to be fixed asap

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Yes it store the same target, but there is a stick to target option in ic orbwalker that breaks. For example, when it says on enemy champion: target selected and you just hold space , your champ sticks to the target and cast spells while you're holding space bar. But the problem is it breaks the target selector thing and it doesnt say anymore, selected target. So it breaks the whole combo and doesnt stick anymore to target. Which is very bad for champions like fiora/ xin zhao/ etc. that have to stick to an enemy champion after combo. This is the biggest problem and need to be fixed asap

So that's definitely specific to IC orb. I might suggest writing out as accurate and concise a description of the problem and how it should behave in the ic orb thread. I might look at it or others might. I dont really play any melee heroes so I'm not sure I quite understand what you're saying. I believe you're saying it still draws them as targeted but continues to attack someone else - if so that SHOULD be a fairly simple change but still. Best to keep the threads seperate as I'm not the writer of ic orb - I just made like... 10 lines of code changes to fix a few wonky attack patterns.

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

use priority  "Near mouse" to deal with that.

vlad7134

vlad7134

• Members
  • 27 posts

use priority  "Near mouse" to deal with that.

thank you will try later

devil1996zgg

devil1996zgg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 203 posts

add last hit q tailah and perfect script thx man !!!

kharneth31

kharneth31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 163 posts

Might just be me, but it seems like zilean is only using half of his cast range for bombs.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users