Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

velja23

velja23

• Members
  • 4 posts

I dont know where i put these files pls help me :(

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

I dont know where i put these files pls help me :(

It tells you exactly what to do... 

Right click loader, open scripts folder, extract the contents of the rar, select A.lua in the gos scripts list, start game.

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Just played another Cass game, still no option for range for the R... Should I manually delete and reinstall? Figured it would auto update. let me know! Thanks mate!

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Just played another Cass game, still no option for range for the R... Should I manually delete and reinstall? Figured it would auto update. let me know! Thanks mate!

The old auto updater was broken which is why the first post was updated with the working version (auto updates from that version on should work)

GoId

GoId

• Members
  • 5 posts

The new lua wont load, when I 2xF6 it either crashes the whole cheat or i get these 2 errors.
"DecFunction crash prevented with base: 47DBBB90 and offset: 00000004 and message: Access violation at address 0794f50f in module 'new.dll' . Read of address 0fec7dbd"
"[ERROR] \A.lua:144: attempt to index field 'Odyssey' (a nil value)"

hope you can get a quick hotfix :)

fulockq8

fulockq8

• Members
  • 11 posts

Tried Xerath works very good, thanks for your efforts, once i try more champions, i will let you know if i find any bugs or suggestions if that helps :)

ossiolafs

ossiolafs

• Members
  • 2 posts
deleted

prokoperrr

prokoperrr

• Members
  • 20 posts

how to  soraka ?

ossiolafs

ossiolafs

• Members
  • 2 posts

I get an eror saying that there is No such file or directory.

https://ibb.co/gCN0NK

How can I fix this? I extracted from the .rar to the script folder.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

I get an eror saying that there is No such file or directory.

https://ibb.co/gCN0NK

How can I fix this? I extracted from the .rar to the script folder.

Sounds like the Auto folder did not get placed in common. 

CurrentVersion is used to determine what files need to be updated - if you extract the rar into your scripts folder it should merge Auto into the common folder and that error would not show.

DangerousNA

DangerousNA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

I love the topic design. Very organised and cool to see the features with only a click.

Zeeto

Zeeto

• Members
  • 3 posts

i can't understand how to use those scripts.
there is no common folder in the archive. Can you be more specific in where i must place your file? I tried to create a common folder (since there was not one) and i can load the scripts but they never work (there are several errors tho)

Zeeto

Zeeto

• Members
  • 3 posts

cc1da54ab8.png

you said there is a commond folder in your archive (and i should merge it with mine)
But there isn't any

JSN

JSN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Just copy Auto folder to ur common folder

JSN

JSN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Odyssey support added!

Simple system lets scripts be written per game mode per champ. Currently just sona added because she's simple as ****.  

If auto update fails then please re-extract the rar again as its need updated. 

Odyssey counts as minions so it's simple logic to do aa resets and spellcasts taking into account minions.  

-Auto Q after AA (reset + passive stack)

-Auto W on ally HP dropping

-Auto E for cleansing CC (toggle)

-Auto E after AA (passive stack + lichbane option)

-Auto ult on # targets hit

It's simple, it's dirty, it works.  

I'll prob do a few other champs for it. It's really simple stuff but I've been enjoying how damn powerful sona is with AA weaving causing constant ult resets. This script helps with that.

Hi,

Is there any chance you can please make a script for Odyssey Yas that will follow Malph's R if more than set amount of minions will be hit at Malph's end pos.

Not sure if buff type is still broken therefore had an idea that u might know how to make it by reading Malph's R cast...

I did all the missions but would love to do on a few more accounts if this can be done.

Thanks ;)

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

i can't understand how to use those scripts.
there is no common folder in the archive. Can you be more specific in where i must place your file? I tried to create a common folder (since there was not one) and i can load the scripts but they never work (there are several errors tho)

You place the auto folder into scripts/common

you place A.lua in scripts/

There's literally a gif pinned to the top of every page of this thread showing how to do it in graphical form <_<

Hi,

Is there any chance you can please make a script for Odyssey Yas that will follow Malph's R if more than set amount of minions will be hit at Malph's end pos.

Not sure if buff type is still broken therefore had an idea that u might know how to make it by reading Malph's R cast...

I did all the missions but would love to do on a few more accounts if this can be done.

Thanks ;)

I don't plan to add any more to the Odyssey scripts as its a limited time mode that wont be around too much longer. With GOS buff manager still being broken there's no way to read buff data properly so it doesn't make sense to offer any more advanced functionality. I did sona and jinx for the mode because they can blindly spam skills with no real issue but yasuo and malphite require some actual logic for their scripts to be considered worthwhile. Ziggs got left off because I was lazy and never did it :D (also because he has like 3 diff popular playstyles in the mode so its not a one script fits all)

Before someone jumps on me - yes I could handle buffs by name but without buff.type working there's no way to read knockup state (ziggs bounce is also a knockup). 

JSN

JSN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Totally understand it, just thought it's worth asking :P :)

bigdong69

bigdong69

• Members
  • 20 posts

Odyssey sona n jinx work perfect for me thanks!!

JSN

JSN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

I don't plan to add any more to the Odyssey scripts as its a limited time mode that wont be around too much longer. With GOS buff manager still being broken there's no way to read buff data properly so it doesn't make sense to offer any more advanced functionality. I did sona and jinx for the mode because they can blindly spam skills with no real issue but yasuo and malphite require some actual logic for their scripts to be considered worthwhile. Ziggs got left off because I was lazy and never did it :D (also because he has like 3 diff popular playstyles in the mode so its not a one script fits all)

Before someone jumps on me - yes I could handle buffs by name but without buff.type working there's no way to read knockup state (ziggs bounce is also a knockup). 

It seems like buff.type is working now, so... :P :D

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

It seems like buff.type is working now, so... :P :D

Buff.type fixed by Feretorix.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users