Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

0xE0D59

0xE0D59

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 136 posts

I'm... shocked to hear that. I wrote the script before the champ was ever released and it was super basic. 

I'll re-add it tonight if you're enjoying using it. If you have revamp requests for the script let me know and I'll add it to the list. 

Basically I removed all the old simple/poor functionality champs from the script until I could re-write them and make sure they were up to a certain level of quality I'd like to maintain for my releases. 

<edit> Pyke Re-added now. 

Also tweaked Xerath so he will tap Q if target in range and combo active. Charging Q is MANUAL START ONLY.

Kinda works for me as is. 

bCPcg9K.png

The hook and R accuracy is good (better than PussyAIO). E on immobile also works well, but often I turn it off (unless I'm vs paper enemies). I don't use W, cause it doesn't really know when to use it well.

My only suggestion is:

1) Check if target has spell shield / Morgana shield before hooking (I engage botlane 2 enemies, Morgana shields the closer to me and the script hooks into that shield)

2) Allow to specify hook target based on Target Selector (I'm in the middle of enemies, I'm charging Q and I want to hit Kai'sa, not the Malphite who's next to me)

nanako19997

nanako19997

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Lulu honestly needs a pretty decent sized re-write. Right now I've finished an initiall re-write of xerath as well as significant Nami updates. I've heard the brand and cass also work very well and likely wont need much if any changes. 

The rest are hit and miss as they are a few years old at this point. Strangely I've heard lulu fps was fine from someone else - I'm wondering if it's less about the champ and more about scripts being active at once or random chance for some ppl to get fps drops. 

Brand, Xerath and Cass were always my 3 favorite to play in this. Xerath has gotten a full re-write and works fantastic and I've heard the other two still work as expected after these years. 

I'm crazy busy with work so I only really do some dev on the weekends so sadly Syndra not done yet. 

Lulu is most op suppport and you have the only lulu script in GOS, I will be waiting for a update when you have time :)

currently issues we have:

1. fps drop to 20-30 with lulu, while other champ doesnt have such issue

2. auto block shield damage doesnt work in most case, maybe some of the incoming damage was not detected? such as maokai E ,MF Q

3. I think its same problem with 2, auto R sometimes doesnt cast, it works 80% of time ,but some of time I just got killed with no CC and R was not casted by script

thank you 

dayz2000

dayz2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

Best xerath setting

i've test 70+ rounds

and now im the top 500 xerath in the world XD

in setting menu 

switch target frequency set to 1000

target mod default priority list

in skills menu

Q setting

change auto release accuracy to normal 

change auto release # enemies to 1

W setting

assist accuracy to normal

R setting 

close auto cast

accuracy set to 4

change assist key to orther cause f4 is really bad key set XD

then enjoy the xerath time

0xE0D59

0xE0D59

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 136 posts

Any chance for adding Mundo? Just Q pred and E AA reset.

stonerduck

stonerduck

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi, im having some trouble with my settings not saving. im copying @dayz2000's settings. every game i have to redoo them.

Any tips for this?

dayz2000

dayz2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

Hi, im having some trouble with my settings not saving. im copying @dayz2000's settings. every game i have to redoo them.

Any tips for this?

i think is a bug 

i got same problem

Proto

Proto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

got a small feature request, can you add a hotkey toggle to xerath's Q, similar to the assist key for the ult, so i can manually Q? if there is a way to do this i apologize for the post, i just want to be able to q manually at times for better control

Also like everyone else, my settings are not saving either :(

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

got a small feature request, can you add a hotkey toggle to xerath's Q, similar to the assist key for the ult, so i can manually Q? if there is a way to do this i apologize for the post, i just want to be able to q manually at times for better control

Also like everyone else, my settings are not saving either :(

Do you mean a key you press to have it auto release on predicted position for target nearest mouse?

Eg mouse over adc while charging q, tap f1 and script will release q on adc? I can add that yes.

Settings I’m not sure it could be because the script recompile’s every time but there’s nothing special in scripts to save or load settings.

cbeastj

cbeastj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

think fiora needs a small update, not using q or w at all. w might take some time though, lots of changes since this was last updated haha. anyways glad to have you back! 

RyzeGod

RyzeGod

• Members
  • 8 posts

There should be a press space to win Xerath from you. Really this script has potential. Same with Lazy Xerath just better. 

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

There should be a press space to win Xerath from you. Really this script has potential. Same with Lazy Xerath just better.

What else would it do?

It already uses w and e on lower accuracy with space. Only thing it doesn’t do is start charging q because it’s easy to get in bad position with that. Ult already auto cast or assist key option.

What would a space to win button do different? I mean I could have it draw predicted kills with ult but having it auto start ult is asking to get instant dove and die

RyzeGod

RyzeGod

• Members
  • 8 posts

What else would it do?

It already uses w and e on lower accuracy with space. Only thing it doesn’t do is start charging q because it’s easy to get in bad position with that. Ult already auto cast or assist key option.

What would a space to win button do different? I mean I could have it draw predicted kills with ult but having it auto start ult is asking to get instant dove and die

The way Lazy Xerath works, you use spacebar to have combo Q W E R, it detects with R who has lower HP and kills them with 100% accuracy, there is a 1 second delay between shots so it calculated the better shot. The problem with Lazy Xerath and its popularity is because Q missed some times and W is used centered, even while in range. You could edit Lazy Xerath and make it updated because even the Lazy Xerath rework is bad in my opinion. Ofcourse it puts you in bad position, if you don't know what you are doing. I am deranked to Diamond IV because i used lazy xerath and it missed even E. No other problem so far, and in my fair opinion I dont like scripts that do not have spacebar to win because the point of me using scripts is to make other players rage. The idea of me scripting is because i saw endless twitches, viego's, xerath's, just blatantly cheating and not getting banned. Which is why I am here.

loko978

loko978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Lol I just went into a ranked game with ziggs thinking it was still available with this script xddd

masterf2

masterf2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

Good to see this post getting updated! Thanks for your Effort! If possible, could  you add Gnar ?? Thanks in advance and hope you go well. 

sanccaomateus

sanccaomateus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

is pyke working fine yet? for me it keeps crashing

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,577 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

is pyke working fine yet? for me it keeps crashing

You can try series.lua or pussyaio instead. 

tallywacker

tallywacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

You can try series.lua or pussyaio instead. 

series is good auto3.0 also works for me

bandyta9

bandyta9

• Members
  • 27 posts

how fiora work?

nkz

nkz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Havent tested but if you did, give a feedback