Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS for RL: Detailed Information

RL RocketLeague

• Please log in to reply
683 replies to this topic

Poll: GoS for RL: Detailed Information (1739 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Aerial mode is your favorite ?

1. Always Freestyle (714 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Alternate Freestyle (202 votes [8.08%])

Percentage of vote: 8.08%

3. Alternate Freestyle 2 (362 votes [14.49%])

Percentage of vote: 14.49%

4. Voted Normal Freestyle (412 votes [16.49%])

Percentage of vote: 16.49%

5. Normal Aerial (252 votes [10.08%])

Percentage of vote: 10.08%

6. Strict Aerial (90 votes [3.60%])

Percentage of vote: 3.60%

7. Upside Down Aerial (77 votes [3.08%])

Percentage of vote: 3.08%

8. Flip Resets (192 votes [7.68%])

Percentage of vote: 7.68%

9. Mixed Normal Mode (94 votes [3.76%])

Percentage of vote: 3.76%

10. Alternate Normal Aerial (37 votes [1.48%])

Percentage of vote: 1.48%

11. Alternate Normal Aerial 2 (22 votes [0.88%])

Percentage of vote: 0.88%

12. Alternate Normal Aerial 3 (27 votes [1.08%])

Percentage of vote: 1.08%

13. Alternate Normal Aerial 4 (18 votes [0.72%])

Percentage of vote: 0.72%

Vote Guests cannot vote

ShowTime

ShowTime

• Members
  • 8 posts

Which aerial setting usually has the best prediction? I did notice a difference in prediction between them but not sure which one is the best.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts

Which aerial setting usually has the best prediction? I did notice a difference in prediction between them but not sure which one is the best.

Normal Aerial mode has the least amount of trajectory errors, just align your car towards the intercept point, hold the hotkey button jump and boost. The other modes require a little bit better circumstances such as starting direction and sometimes boost feathering

ShowTime

ShowTime

• Members
  • 8 posts

Normal Aerial mode has the least amount of trajectory errors, just align your car towards the intercept point, hold the hotkey button jump and boost. The other modes require a little bit better circumstances such as starting direction and sometimes boost feathering

Thanks, it's working very well, I am close to get to Champion.

JoeySalads

JoeySalads

• Members
  • 9 posts

@Heisa can you maybe add a separate hotkey for aerial bot that doesnt use aim at goal as sometimes when u have aim at goal on even if u also have only facing you get kinda bad touches on clears and saves cuz it hits tries to hit the ball to the goal so you could use the separate hotkey for saves and clears and such.

Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

@Heisa can you maybe add a separate hotkey for aerial bot that doesnt use aim at goal as sometimes when u have aim at goal on even if u also have only facing you get kinda bad touches on clears and saves cuz it hits tries to hit the ball to the goal so you could use the separate hotkey for saves and clears and such.

This is mostly player error...

If you're positioning correctly you shouldn't be having that problem. I know this isn't the best solution for you but it's the truth.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts

I'll see what I can do about that

RadovanOnSteroids

RadovanOnSteroids

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello, I binded wave dashing on my jump key ingame, because I use it just to orient my car while I am in air. But if I use the jump key it have some reduced jump instead of normal jump. Is it possible to separate functions wave dashing and orienting your car while landing? Thank you very much.

Tldr: I want to use A on my gamepad for jumping and landing.

I am controller user and this would help me advance from diamond to champion. Thank you very much.

Edit: Started using X, except few problems its working fine

RadovanOnSteroids

RadovanOnSteroids

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I'll see what I can do about that

Experienced same problem, but it happens only when you are defending and you are using aerial freestyle, it just makes you miss the ball a little bit. It works fine when you are using normal aerial. Not sure if it's possible to check distance from my goal and decide it use normal aerial or freestyle. Or to hit ball more to the middle when you are close you your goal.

Edit: Something is off with normal freestyle and its not about positioning, I can reproduce it 10 out of 10 times.

Alternate freestyle is working great though

https://streamable.com/43p8qy

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts

Experienced same problem, but it happens only when you are defending and you are using aerial freestyle, it just makes you miss the ball a little bit. It works fine when you are using normal aerial. Not sure if it's possible to check distance from my goal and decide it use normal aerial or freestyle. Or to hit ball more to the middle when you are close you your goal.

Edit: Something is off with normal freestyle and its not about positioning, I can reproduce it 10 out of 10 times.

Alternate freestyle is working great though

https://streamable.com/43p8qy

Does it happen with Aim At Goal disabled ?

gimas021

gimas021

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello, i have a problems with any function by soft. If i use any hotkey, car fliping on the spot and no more [aerial,kickoff,wave dash]. Particles work without any problems. I'll tryed change settings [in game/in soft], but it's uselessly. PLS HELP!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts

Hello, i have a problems with any function by soft. If i use any hotkey, car fliping on the spot and no more [aerial,kickoff,wave dash]. Particles work without any problems. I'll tryed change settings [in game/in soft], but it's uselessly. PLS HELP!

The tool is currently outdated, please wait for an update

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts
GoS: RocketLeague has been updated for the latest v1.88 patch ( December 08, 2020 ). Enjoy!

In this patch I have fixed some issues from player reports and have added directional Wave Dashes meaning it will dash in the direction where the car is moving. 

Bigger changes and additions are on their way as soon as I'm done with exams this year !

Yoyoboul

Yoyoboul

• Members
  • 6 posts

GoS: RocketLeague has been updated for the latest v1.88 patch ( December 08, 2020 ). Enjoy!

In this patch I have fixed some issues from player reports and have added directional Wave Dashes meaning it will dash in the direction where the car is moving. 

Bigger changes and additions are on their way as soon as I'm done with exams this year !

Thanks for fast update ! Great job !

Can you tell what kind of changes and additions ? :P

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,649 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Thanks for fast update ! Great job !

Can you tell what kind of changes and additions ? :P

Just check the first post of the thread. Change log is always there. 

Yoan

Yoan

• Members
  • 15 posts

Just check the first post of the thread. Change log is always there. 

i mean futures updates :D

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,649 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

i mean futures updates :D

The game got updated so The tool had to be updated for the latest offsets of the game. So Heisa updated the Tool and everything is working fine again. "Update" doesn't bring new features all the time. If people suggest some stuff and if they are possible to code he can work on it and release in the next updates. 

Changelog for the latest update:

unknown.png

Archlord

Archlord

• Members
  • 8 posts

The game got updated so The tool had to be updated for the latest offsets of the game. So Heisa updated the Tool and everything is working fine again. "Update" doesn't bring new features all the time. If people suggest some stuff and if they are possible to code he can work on it and release in the next updates. 

Changelog for the latest update:

unknown.png

Handbrake usage isnt working now.

Rye

Rye

• Members
  • 3 posts

So I get the directional wave dashes but, I honestly have a hard time using it and figuring out which way it's going to actually do stuff vs. the old straight one.

Sometimes it just goes crazy and goes everywhere, maybe a toggle for directional vs just normal one is plausible? 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts

So I get the directional wave dashes but, I honestly have a hard time using it and figuring out which way it's going to actually do stuff vs. the old straight one.

Sometimes it just goes crazy and goes everywhere, maybe a toggle for directional vs just normal one is plausible? 

It will dodge in the direction the car is moving towards, no matter how the car is oriented, as the old method only dodged where the car's front was pointing towards, which sometimes would make us loose speed. Now it has much less chance of loosing speed and it's better on Wall Dashes too. Just might take some time to get used to

wixedmods

wixedmods

• Members
  • 1 posts

does it work on epic games and steam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RL, RocketLeague

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)