Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS for RL: Detailed Information

RL RocketLeague

• Please log in to reply
676 replies to this topic

Poll: GoS for RL: Detailed Information (1692 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Aerial mode is your favorite ?

1. Always Freestyle (687 votes [27.92%])

Percentage of vote: 27.92%

2. Alternate Freestyle (202 votes [8.21%])

Percentage of vote: 8.21%

3. Alternate Freestyle 2 (354 votes [14.38%])

Percentage of vote: 14.38%

4. Voted Normal Freestyle (408 votes [16.58%])

Percentage of vote: 16.58%

5. Normal Aerial (253 votes [10.28%])

Percentage of vote: 10.28%

6. Strict Aerial (87 votes [3.54%])

Percentage of vote: 3.54%

7. Upside Down Aerial (77 votes [3.13%])

Percentage of vote: 3.13%

8. Flip Resets (191 votes [7.76%])

Percentage of vote: 7.76%

9. Mixed Normal Mode (95 votes [3.86%])

Percentage of vote: 3.86%

10. Alternate Normal Aerial (38 votes [1.54%])

Percentage of vote: 1.54%

11. Alternate Normal Aerial 2 (23 votes [0.93%])

Percentage of vote: 0.93%

12. Alternate Normal Aerial 3 (28 votes [1.14%])

Percentage of vote: 1.14%

13. Alternate Normal Aerial 4 (18 votes [0.73%])

Percentage of vote: 0.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,438 posts

Any clue what is the size of hoops field? So i can set it for half

I don't have exact values, but probably half than that

AgentOrange

AgentOrange

• Members
  • 3 posts

How do i get the aerial bot to hit the ball ? Do i manually need to fly etc ? 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,438 posts

How do i get the aerial bot to hit the ball ? Do i manually need to fly etc ? 

Hold the hotkey ( default is F ), jump and start boosting manually

There are settings in the menu which can automate the boost usage

AgentOrange

AgentOrange

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hold the hotkey ( default is F ), jump and start boosting manually

There are settings in the menu which can automate the boost usage

Thank you - figured it out shortly before reading this. 

Fantastic work on the tool - Sub 50 hours in game and now dia 3 in solo, duo and trios ;) Only really using aerial bot and autokickoff for memes ... 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,438 posts

Thank you - figured it out shortly before reading this.

Fantastic work on the tool - Sub 50 hours in game and now dia 3 in solo, duo and trios ;) Only really using aerial bot and autokickoff for memes ...

Wow, GoS:RL is way to strong 🙂

ikk

ikk

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 83 posts

Boost management feature is no longer working after the Season 6 update. Thankfully everything else (to my knowledge) is working, though.[FIXED]

Edit: Orienting toward ground part of the wave dash bot is also not working at the moment [FIXED]

Edit2: There are 2 bugs with flip-cancel where:

1) If you use the hotkey and then land on the wall while holding wave dash (I use orient-only), it will sometimes lock you in a continuous wave dash and you need to press jump, wavedash key, and then flip cancel key to get you out of the wave-dash cycle.

2) If you hit flip-cancel hotkey after a goal has been scored, your kickoff hotkey will sometimes not jump and you will miss the ball

Makenone

Makenone

• Members
  • 8 posts
Long time didn't used that mod menu for RL I'll try it now and I'll notify you if I found any bugs

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,438 posts

Boost management feature is no longer working after the Season 6 update. Thankfully everything else (to my knowledge) is working, though.[FIXED]

Edit: Orienting toward ground part of the wave dash bot is also not working at the moment [FIXED]

Edit2: There are 2 bugs with flip-cancel where:

1) If you use the hotkey and then land on the wall while holding wave dash (I use orient-only), it will sometimes lock you in a continuous wave dash and you need to press jump, wavedash key, and then flip cancel key to get you out of the wave-dash cycle.

2) If you hit flip-cancel hotkey after a goal has been scored, your kickoff hotkey will sometimes not jump and you will miss the ball

Will check those, thanks

combatpuma121066

combatpuma121066

• Members
  • 1 posts

why does it says card declined and wont let me add billing even tho i have money lmao

edit: If someone gets declined, you can try to buy here as well https://www.patreon.com/gosaristo and message @Aristo

noex369

noex369

• Premium
  • 15 posts

Hi, I would like to ask if this cheat is still safe

//And does it work on Epic games?

Edited by noex369, 02 April 2022 - 07:18 .

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,438 posts

Hi, I would like to ask if this cheat is still safe
//And does it work on Epic games?

Yes, and yes

omega41

omega41

• Members
  • 21 posts

Wrong place to ask for help use our support section when you need help. http://gamingonstero...um/188-support/

Edited by Aristo, 09 April 2022 - 08:02 .
This is the Main thread, not the support section or thread.

TheJani

TheJani

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 72 posts

Just to bump the post.

v.3.5.2

+ Updated for Patch v2.14 ( April 26th, 2022 )

+ [Flip Cancels] Can now perform it automatically, and with the hotkey at the same time

+ [Dribble Bot] Better logic to detect when it's carrying the ball

+ [Aerial Bot - Automation - Auto Drive] Added back the missing [Match Speed] code. LOL

If you encounter any bugs, please report them in the forums, as I am not active on Discord. Thank you.

krolston3

krolston3

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello, I bought a rocket league cheat, paid with a crypt, went into the loader and nothing came up, what should I do?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,438 posts

Hello, I bought a rocket league cheat, paid with a crypt, went into the loader and nothing came up, what should I do?

Hi, unfortunately crypto payments are approved manually, by our administrator, so you will have to wait a few hours for that. 

Other ways of paying are instant, though

z100

z100

• Members
  • 5 posts

Just a question, since Rocket League has no Anti-Cheat...is it possible to get the v.3.1.1 again?

I´ve heard it was disgusting good with Alt Freestyle 2 and general prediction towards the ball and scoring.

Im pretty new here and saw some old Videos of people hitting goals i won´t be able to hit with the current version.

And older Member from here "2 Years" said the 3.0 version was the best that was ever made.

Of course not for everyone, maybe an Option to select which version you want to inject....if its not to much effort for Heisa.

Thank you very much !

Orhanisdabest

Orhanisdabest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Just a question, since Rocket League has no Anti-Cheat...is it possible to get the v.3.1.1 again?

I´ve heard it was disgusting good with Alt Freestyle 2 and general prediction towards the ball and scoring.

Im pretty new here and saw some old Videos of people hitting goals i won´t be able to hit with the current version.

And older Member from here "2 Years" said the 3.0 version was the best that was ever made.

Of course not for everyone, maybe an Option to select which version you want to inject....if its not to much effort for Heisa.

Thank you very much !

ID love to try this also

id love to try this also

Edited by Orhanisdabest, 02 June 2022 - 03:11 .

NewCiper

NewCiper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 134 posts

Thank you very much !

I have tips that may help you

1-Do not raise  Iterations above 250
    2-Reduce the game graphics and try to get the highest frames possible
3-DO NOT USE AUTO BOOST
4-Use the default settings, if default settings don't good , change a little, and don't stray too far from the default numbers set by the developer (my POV)

my experience:

I was one of the people who tried the update when it came out, it wasn't the best for my experience and honestly, I don't remember that I noticed that version 3.0.0 was the best among all the versions? How did some people notice this? All I know is that Heisa makes every update better than the one before it. I don't understand at all how the old is better than the new

For me the tool is very powerful currently, I wonder what if Heisa tries to improve it even a little bit, sure I can easily skip 1334Mmr

Sorry for taking so long.

Thank u.

z100

z100

• Members
  • 5 posts

I have tips that may help you

1-Do not raise  Iterations above 250
    2-Reduce the game graphics and try to get the highest frames possible
3-DO NOT USE AUTO BOOST
4-Use the default settings, if default settings don't good , change a little, and don't stray too far from the default numbers set by the developer (my POV)

my experience:

I was one of the people who tried the update when it came out, it wasn't the best for my experience and honestly, I don't remember that I noticed that version 3.0.0 was the best among all the versions? How did some people notice this? All I know is that Heisa makes every update better than the one before it. I don't understand at all how the old is better than the new

For me the tool is very powerful currently, I wonder what if Heisa tries to improve it even a little bit, sure I can easily skip 1334Mmr

Sorry for taking so long.

Thank u.

Thanks for your Opinion on that case.

Are you able to show your actual configuration?

Just saw some Videos of you and they look pretty much like you arent even using GoS on them, they look pretty good on a legit way

NewCiper

NewCiper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 134 posts

Thanks for your Opinion on that case.
Are you able to show your actual configuration?
Just saw some Videos of you and they look pretty much like you arent even using GoS on them, they look pretty good on a legit way

https://easyupload.io/d0wh4w u can download my config here..

Also I use the bot with 70% control and 30% of my control, try not to let the bot hit the ball, before it hits the ball Control the car yourself, until you get used to it, this way you can score the best shots from even Gc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RL, RocketLeague

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)