Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS for RL: Detailed Information

RL RocketLeague

• Please log in to reply
674 replies to this topic

Poll: GoS for RL: Detailed Information (1688 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Aerial mode is your favorite ?

1. Always Freestyle (685 votes [27.88%])

Percentage of vote: 27.88%

2. Alternate Freestyle (202 votes [8.22%])

Percentage of vote: 8.22%

3. Alternate Freestyle 2 (354 votes [14.41%])

Percentage of vote: 14.41%

4. Voted Normal Freestyle (407 votes [16.56%])

Percentage of vote: 16.56%

5. Normal Aerial (253 votes [10.30%])

Percentage of vote: 10.30%

6. Strict Aerial (87 votes [3.54%])

Percentage of vote: 3.54%

7. Upside Down Aerial (77 votes [3.13%])

Percentage of vote: 3.13%

8. Flip Resets (191 votes [7.77%])

Percentage of vote: 7.77%

9. Mixed Normal Mode (95 votes [3.87%])

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

10. Alternate Normal Aerial (38 votes [1.55%])

Percentage of vote: 1.55%

11. Alternate Normal Aerial 2 (23 votes [0.94%])

Percentage of vote: 0.94%

12. Alternate Normal Aerial 3 (28 votes [1.14%])

Percentage of vote: 1.14%

13. Alternate Normal Aerial 4 (17 votes [0.69%])

Percentage of vote: 0.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

DaCrazyRaccoon

DaCrazyRaccoon

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I've learned from past mistakes on other games that I should never use anything on my main account. So my question is... what type of ban do they do? Is it HWID? IP? or just per account?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

I've learned from past mistakes on other games that I should never use anything on my main account. So my question is... what type of ban do they do? Is it HWID? IP? or just per account?

Most likely account only

GPharaoh

GPharaoh

• Members
  • 10 posts

You never get banned unless you post a video while playing with it with your name appearing

NumseBaconV1

NumseBaconV1

• Members
  • 12 posts

Any new stuff in the making?

Lmassisco

Lmassisco

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey I'm new in this is the RL program still up to date and working ? I might give it a try .... 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Hey I'm new in this is the RL program still up to date and working ? I might give it a try ....

Yes it is up to date

SonnyDaBest

SonnyDaBest

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 32 posts
Any planned updates in the future? What does have priority for you?

kyudev

kyudev

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationger

Love it <3
But there is stuff to do still, shots are not 100% acurate. And a recovering function would help to fastly recover from aerials that failed.
Still its insane work, keep it up please

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Love it <3
But there is stuff to do still, shots are not 100% acurate. And a recovering function would help to fastly recover from aerials that failed.
Still its insane work, keep it up please

Shots cannot be 100% on target, because of how rocket league's physics work. It's randomness stacked upon randomness

SonnyDaBest

SonnyDaBest

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 32 posts

Please change Feather Boost Strength. I use minimum, I think its 500 and I want to go even lower since the power is still too strong and its using too much boost. In higher elo remaining boost is all that matters I use this feature in semi-automatic mode. I use boost manually later in the aerial for powerfull shot, but also use this feature as it helps boosting at start(hard to do jump+boost with controller correctly) or it helps you fix trajectory when you are really fked up or you can easily air drible with this feature. 

I will pay you with clips haha, thanks a lot. Here you can see how aim to goal is broken and totally not aiming for goal. Kappa

https://streamable.com/isk0id

ywest

ywest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

After the last changes, I can't speedflip to left side anymore.

The changes are great and I see and feel great improvement, just that speedflip left side is being weird (it just front flips instead).

Right side works as usual.

Orhanisdabest

Orhanisdabest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

hey bro can i try your config? looks awesome

Please change Feather Boost Strength. I use minimum, I think its 500 and I want to go even lower since the power is still too strong and its using too much boost. In higher elo remaining boost is all that matters I use this feature in semi-automatic mode. I use boost manually later in the aerial for powerfull shot, but also use this feature as it helps boosting at start(hard to do jump+boost with controller correctly) or it helps you fix trajectory when you are really fked up or you can easily air drible with this feature. 

I will pay you with clips haha, thanks a lot. Here you can see how aim to goal is broken and totally not aiming for goal. Kappa.png

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

The changes are great and I see and feel great improvement, just that speedflip left side is being weird (it just front flips instead).

Will check it out

ikk

ikk

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 83 posts

Will check it out

I am not experiencing this bug. I don't use automatic flip cancels, I just have them set up with the default bind if that helps diagnosing his issue.

ChrisP

ChrisP

• Members
  • 7 posts

I will pay you with clips haha, thanks a lot. Here you can see how aim to goal is broken and totally not aiming for goal. Kappa

COuld u share ur configs lol

SonnyDaBest

SonnyDaBest

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 32 posts

COuld u share ur configs lol

Sorry I dont have premium right now

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Please provide more info about this. I was not able to reproduce this error

420x

420x

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey heisa wondering when the loader will be updated to current version (after update) thanks for your time!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Hey heisa wondering when the loader will be updated to current version (after update) thanks for your time!

Should work fine for the latest patch v2.11 ( Feb 8th ). Tested it personally

SonnyDaBest

SonnyDaBest

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 32 posts

Any clue what is the size of hoops field? So i can set it for half

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RL, RocketLeague

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users