Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Flash Helper | April 26 - Update | Fixed Known bugs!

Flash Ext Helper

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Harbringer

Harbringer

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 60 posts
local lolVersion = "7.7"
local scrVersion = "0.4.21 Beta"

needs to be 7.8

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts
local lolVersion = "7.7"
local scrVersion = "0.4.21 Beta"

needs to be 7.8

Does this fix it or are you just pointing out an error in the code which doesn't actually change the fact its broken?

If it fixes it you're a god, if not,  :rolleyes:

Edit: Still broken to ****, what a shame... I don't think this has ever worked for me lol.

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

I didn't realize that this had updated. The new method seems to be working most of the time but occasionally it just won't go, the retrying doesn't seem to always work. You can kind of get around this by just mashing the key a lot but the delay can really cost you even if it's a fraction of a second.

TheBob

TheBob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAZ, USA

UPDATE!

0.5.28 - April 26, 2017

• Added some extra checks for mouse flash.
  • Fixed known/reported bugs

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

This still being worked on? Because I'm finding it to be really unreponsive a lot of the time, I don't feel that the "retry on next tick" is working at all in my tests.

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Many people, myself included, have issues with failing flash. I am going to make an attempt to revive this script.

OnePlayerOnly

OnePlayerOnly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Many people, myself included, have issues with failing flash. I am going to make an attempt to revive this script.

I'm one that has issues with Flash. Were you able to do anything?

pussykate

pussykate

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

I'm one that has issues with Flash. Were you able to do anything?

one year ago

OnePlayerOnly

OnePlayerOnly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

I do, but I asked because if he does not respond it is because he is inactive. This way I might copy the script and update it as I need some working Flash script. I have serious difficulties with Flash and currently in the EXT there is nothing

one year ago

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

I do, but I asked because if he does not respond it is because he is inactive. This way I might copy the script and update it as I need some working Flash script. I have serious difficulties with Flash and currently in the EXT there is nothing

Sorry no I never fixed the problem efficiently 

gamsteron

gamsteron

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 931 posts

Sorry no I never fixed the problem efficiently 

Fixed ! Works only with GSO_ORB ! Added option: extend to maximum flash range, no more flash into enemies or walls !

https://streamable.com/iata8

Install Flash Helper

Install GSO_ORB

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Fixed ! Works only with GSO_ORB ! Added option: extend to maximum flash range, no more flash into enemies or walls !

Install Flash Helper

Install GSO_ORB

flash failing really only happens when you are orbwalking in a teamfight, It seems to try to attack the moment you press f causing you flash where you attacked

gamsteron

gamsteron

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 931 posts

flash failing really only happens when you are orbwalking in a teamfight, It seems to try to attack the moment you press f causing you flash where you attacked

I know, but that's not attack (attack logic was pointless in his script & attack can be undone), problem came from cursor logic ! If you use flash, cursor in orbwalker can be not ready, and you flash into enemies or castpos (morgana Q etc). In my script flash will be casted only if cursor is ready, if not, flash is added to table and is casted later (after attack, spell etc.)

Trust me. I fixed that problem (no more flash into enemies), i added most important thing: cast flash to extended position (no more flash into walls).

TryndamereDemon

TryndamereDemon

• Members
  • 21 posts

in GGorbwalk there is no draw where i can flash properly

rake2k

rake2k

• Members
  • 6 posts

Install Flash Helper

Install GSO_ORB

cant seem to download this, im getting issues where i flash into enemy team while orbwalker is on (i understand why and i know i can just stop holding space bar and flash but still just a bit annoying)

Edit: nvm found it in ggorbwalker settings :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flash, Ext, Helper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users