Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

nizdi

nizdi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 115 posts

if it's on github it should be released already.

Doesn't want to sound like that, sikaka, i'm sorry. I was just asking if you were working on it since I saw something in your orbwalker about monkey king KS, doesn't mean to demand anything. I'm sorry again.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Doesn't want to sound like that, sikaka, i'm sorry. I was just asking if you were working on it since I saw something in your orbwalker about monkey king KS, doesn't mean to demand anything. I'm sorry again.

my point is its already added. if something about the script isnt working then please report the actual issue. I've never had an issue using him besides the one error a user posted which I fixed. He's been in the script for over a month.

grosiu04

grosiu04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

is that work?

Zavai

Zavai

• Members
  • 2 posts

Doesn't work.

Lavos

Lavos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

Lol is works

lant3rn

lant3rn

• Members
  • 4 posts

It works just not as advertised and crashes the loader...3/10

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

It works just not as advertised and crashes the loader...3/10

Then that means there's an issue with the bot still. Wait till its stable.

Lavos

Lavos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

Fiora w works 1/4 it's me or Gos?

RMAN

RMAN

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 523 posts

sikaka, please come back  :dogecry:

OldMan

OldMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 77 posts

his broken soroka still working  :ph34r:

felipherb

felipherb

• Members
  • 20 posts

I tested the ahri and in the combo when I will hold the space she does not fight

I tested the ahri and in the combo when I will hold the space she does not fight

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Right here, hold me close!  

3rdTimesACharm

3rdTimesACharm

• Members
  • 16 posts

Is there any info on what fiora blocks, atm camilles stun isnt auto blocked for instance but darius pull is.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Is there any info on what fiora blocks, atm camilles stun isnt auto blocked for instance but darius pull is.

Camille skills are not handled properly by gos because there is no channel time associated with them. it uses buff based effects and other things that GOS just has a huge time handling so none of her skills are included.

I never did finish the final 20-30 Champs and there are a bunch of skills not handled by gos properly. short answer is blocks are a nice surprise not a core mechanic Imo because they are not the most consistent with this bot api

3rdTimesACharm

3rdTimesACharm

• Members
  • 16 posts

Camille skills are not handled properly by gos because there is no channel time associated with them. it uses buff based effects and other things that GOS just has a huge time handling so none of her skills are included.

I never did finish the final 20-30 Champs and there are a bunch of skills not handled by gos properly. short answer is blocks are a nice surprise not a core mechanic Imo because they are not the most consistent with this bot api

Understood, thank you :). Still think the fiora script is amazing and was just curious, nothing wrong with manual timing some people. Thanks for the detailed answer.

EREBUS

EREBUS

• Members
  • 11 posts

How can you make this work smoothly? Whenever I press space, it plays worse than bronze.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

How can you make this work smoothly? Whenever I press space, it plays worse than bronze.

1 - depends on if GOS is working. It hasnt been stable in 1-2 months (intermittent api and crash issues due to new anti cheat). Not the scripts issue. If something in the API is broken or needing to be updated it will result in poor play by the script because it doesn't have access to the data it needs. 

2 - When the API is working it depends on what you're trying to do. You arent really supposed to just spam spacebar. Read what the script is supposed to do. Spacebar is mostly just used for the orbwalker. 

3 - Scripts aren't magic. You have to learn their limitations and how to play with them. If you havent taken it into a custom game, seen how it should work and then done a few games vs players to get a feel for it then chances are quite strong that you'll be losing a lot of games.

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

1 - depends on if GOS is working. It hasnt been stable in 1-2 months (intermittent api and crash issues due to new anti cheat). Not the scripts issue. If something in the API is broken or needing to be updated it will result in poor play by the script because it doesn't have access to the data it needs. 

2 - When the API is working it depends on what you're trying to do. You arent really supposed to just spam spacebar. Read what the script is supposed to do. Spacebar is mostly just used for the orbwalker. 

3 - Scripts aren't magic. You have to learn their limitations and how to play with them. If you havent taken it into a custom game, seen how it should work and then done a few games vs players to get a feel for it then chances are quite strong that you'll be losing a lot of games.

impressive diplomacy right there :D

RMAN

RMAN

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 523 posts

T H I S. Kreygasm

iSaga

iSaga

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 559 posts

T H I S. Kreygasm

+1

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users