Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

Morient

Morient

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Work?

iBurnx

iBurnx

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

cassio work bad...cast only one E after Q...

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

cassio work bad...cast only one E after Q...

1 - depends on if GOS is working. It hasnt been stable in 1-2 months (intermittent api and crash issues due to new anti cheat). Not the scripts issue. If something in the API is broken or needing to be updated it will result in poor play by the script because it doesn't have access to the data it needs. 
2 - When the API is working it depends on what you're trying to do. You arent really supposed to just spam spacebar. Read what the script is supposed to do. Spacebar is mostly just used for the orbwalker. 
3 - Scripts aren't magic. You have to learn their limitations and how to play with them. If you havent taken it into a custom game, seen how it should work and then done a few games vs players to get a feel for it then chances are quite strong that you'll be losing a lot of games.

;)

iSaga

iSaga

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 559 posts

;)

Cassio wont work right now because reading buffs is broken. Only returns 172 and 0.

TheOneRU

TheOneRU

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Cassio wont work right now because reading buffs is broken. Only returns 172 and 0.

Do you have any idea how long does it normally take for api to get fully updated after patch? I have asked this question like a hundred times already but no answer from anyone... :S :)

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Do you have any idea how long does it normally take for api to get fully updated after patch? I have asked this question like a hundred times already but no answer from anyone... :S :)

the new anti cheat has resulted in issues since it's release. api updates and fixes for new patches are usually done within a few days but the past couple months have been unstable while the new anti cheat gets fully dealt with (it likes to pop up and break the bot - often).

nanduhsinx

nanduhsinx

• Members
  • 24 posts

[ERROR] Common/Auto/Activator.lua:369 attempt to index field 'SDK' (a nil value)

line 369 on lua: Activator.LocalOrbwalker = _G.SDK.Orbwalker

TheOneRU

TheOneRU

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

the new anti cheat has resulted in issues since it's release. api updates and fixes for new patches are usually done within a few days but the past couple months have been unstable while the new anti cheat gets fully dealt with (it likes to pop up and break the bot - often).

So you are trying to say that anti-cheat changes offsets (addresses) continuously without even getting any game files updated? oO

iSaga

iSaga

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 559 posts

So you are trying to say that anti-cheat changes offsets (addresses) continuously without even getting any game files updated? oO

Games change offsets every patch. Fere hasnt bypassed the anti cheat entirely (cheat prevention), so its broken.

TheOneRU

TheOneRU

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Games change offsets every patch. Fere hasnt bypassed the anti cheat entirely (cheat prevention), so its broken.

Yeah, just thought you meant that api is updated fairly quickly after new patch (fully) and then AC breaks it... nvm...

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

[ERROR] Common/Auto/Activator.lua:369 attempt to index field 'SDK' (a nil value)

line 369 on lua: Activator.LocalOrbwalker = _G.SDK.Orbwalker

solution is to follow the instructions and make sure you have ic orb running

l33tcon

l33tcon

• Members
  • 13 posts

Taliyah needs updating does nothing most the time and no range on e

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Taliyah needs updating does nothing most the time and no range on e

use skills manually.

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

use skills manually.

Kappa

s914611805

s914611805

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
pls back

grosiu04

grosiu04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

can u add there miss fortune from auto 2.0? ?

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

can u add there miss fortune from auto 2.0? ?

Uhh this already has MF. What is it you prefer about the 2.0 one over this?

pls back

What do you mean, I've gone no where and the script works just fine (whenever the API of the bot is)

I know people don't read the forum but with buff information and .dir broken  99% of the features of this (and other) scripts just wont work properly. Wait till the bot is updated and then it will work again just as it did before. If the API isn't returning valid info then I can't do anything about that ok?

grosiu04

grosiu04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

Uhh this already has MF. What is it you prefer about the 2.0 one over this?

ohh ok i think thers no mf 

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Sikaka! Not sure if you're still active or making changes, but I've been crushing with your Cass script! So much fun!

Anyway, I have a quick question. Any chance you could adjust the range on the ult and lower it? It always auto ults and misses (not directional, just out of range). If not, no worries, but it's the only thing keeping me from using it as much :)

Thanks again <3

alskfl3591

alskfl3591

• Members
  • 7 posts

you can disable the auto ulti on the menu 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users