Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

goose5952

goose5952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

LMAO your cass is very good:

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Garen no use R and E is slow

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Garen no use R and E is slow

it uses r when it will secure a kill that an auto or q (if not on colldown) won't.

e uses only in combo and when enemy is within damage range and q not ready (uses q to get close. hits. then uses e)

why you'd need a script for garen is behind me. drawing total q and r damage is useful and even the KS r is but using it for more isn't very useful it's a brain dead champ to play manually

beastleewr

beastleewr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Hello, I followed the download instructions exactly 2 times through but I'm still getting this issue. https://gyazo.com/e3...c256a6c940d66f0
Is there something obvious I am missing? Any help would be great! But the script looks amazing, hope to get this fixed out!

This is also a SS of my folders to show if I actually put them in the correct spot or not.
https://gyazo.com/01...48d2731251f38cf

https://gyazo.com/13...90e3cc68521d6ac

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

it uses r when it will secure a kill that an auto or q (if not on colldown) won't.

e uses only in combo and when enemy is within damage range and q not ready (uses q to get close. hits. then uses e)

why you'd need a script for garen is behind me. drawing total q and r damage is useful and even the KS r is but using it for more isn't very useful it's a brain dead champ to play manually

Never used R for me, I dont like play semi auto, I script for play full auto. I dont say it's better play full auto but I pref, we should be able to choose the style of play we want, ur play style semi auto or full auto

leopardman126

leopardman126

• Members
  • 22 posts

@sikaka Can you please tell me good settings for taliyah? the default settings don't seem to use W/E at all, only Q works? and Q barely even gets used.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

@sikaka Can you please tell me good settings for taliyah? the default settings don't seem to use W/E at all, only Q works? and Q barely even gets used.

never had any issues in tests but ive never played that hero vs Champs. others have said she works great for them. you should be playing her manually not using combo mode. let it assist with auto casts when enemy dashes or gets pushed by w or is immobile from ally cc.

Xswordfish

Xswordfish

• Members
  • 2 posts

Zilean misses 90% of his bombs, E is never used by the script, W is used sometimes but is not accurate, R is not very good too, but the Q misses are the wrost, Someone experiencing the same problems with Zilean?

saulkes

saulkes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Tested Lux, never use E and Q on combo. I let defaut setting.

I don't understand, ur morg is so godlike ! And Lux is poor.

Zenos12

Zenos12

• Members
  • 19 posts

Pyke seems to miscalculate when to ks with his R. It sometimes goes off even when the target has up to 50+ hp extra.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Tested Lux, never use E and Q on combo. I let defaut setting.

I don't understand, ur morg is so godlike ! And Lux is poor.

I have zero issues with lux. Cast the spells manually the script will handle detonating E, auto shielding, Qing on immobile/dashing enemies and using ult on killsteal/# of enemies. 

I don't recommend using space bar on nearly any of my heroes. Playing semi manually will always be better because you have control over how and when certain things are done. 

Pyke seems to miscalculate when to ks with his R. It sometimes goes off even when the target has up to 50+ hp extra.

Likely means an ally had started an attack against that enemy and they then canceled the auto (bot calculated it as part of the killsteal logic). It happens sometimes. There's a few checks in place already to check for hero HP regen and such but damage prediciton will never be 100% perfect. I might give a strict option to let people only KS ult if the ult will deal X dmg more than needed to KS to help with those sorts of issues. 

Zilean misses 90% of his bombs, E is never used by the script, W is used sometimes but is not accurate, R is not very good too, but the Q misses are the wrost, Someone experiencing the same problems with Zilean?

What's wrong with R? R should work very well. it's the only thing I'd suggest using as part of the zilean script because he has no real functionality other then that.

autofilladc

autofilladc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

If i cant select Brand or Morg in Champ Select (bc banned or selected by enemy) i go for Lux with this Script as Support.

But it never Auto Q on free Enemy. E is working fine so far.

So i try to manually Q but enemy dodge 80%.

And the R KS is never working for me.

Sometime she R random but enemies nearly full hp.

I didnt change any settings.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

If i cant select Brand or Morg in Champ Select (bc banned or selected by enemy) i go for Lux with this Script as Support.

But it never Auto Q on free Enemy. E is working fine so far.
So i try to manually Q but enemy dodge 80%.
And the R KS is never working for me.
Sometime she R random but enemies nearly full hp.
I didnt change any settings.

Look at the settings the pretty clear what's happening. It thinks it can hit 2-3 enemies with ult. set it to the number you want or only in combo.

No clue why you mention q. If you can't aim it then you can aim it. Learn to use your skillshots better or wait till enemy is super low range and you could use space if you want.

If you try to have a script do everything for you. You will suck

ChallengerADC

ChallengerADC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts

Taliyah come using only q??

Marty

Marty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 53 posts

wow you did a really good job so far... could you look on fps improvements (maybe add gamsterons orb)

it actually drops fps around 60% of the fps i got with gamsteron aio

makevio

makevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

wow you did a really good job so far... could you look on fps improvements (maybe add gamsterons orb)

it actually drops fps around 60% of the fps i got with gamsteron aio

Odd, I don't notice any FPS lag with just about any script. Which champion are you running that you experience FPS issues?

Kazuma

Kazuma

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSweden

Pyke R seems really off, was much better 2-3  days ago, not sure why.

Marty

Marty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 53 posts

Odd, I don't notice any FPS lag with just about any script. Which champion are you running that you experience FPS issues?

especially Morgana and Miss Fortune

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Pyke R seems really off, was much better 2-3  days ago, not sure why.

Literally nothing has changed. You can check the github commit history if you want :P  

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Does fiora try hit vitals even if i press spacebar?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users