Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SEMI-OKAY✔️]Pussy AIO [73 Champions] (I am not the developer of it.)

• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

masterf2

masterf2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

The error on azir goes like this : Common/pussyaio/dynamicscript.lua:666: unexpected symbol near '')''

How can i look where is the unexpected symbol exactly? The lua document is kind of complicated 

masterf2

masterf2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

for the dynamicscript.lua and getdmg.lua error go to the pussyAIO folder then find those two lua files, right click, then go to properties, then mark them as read only, it worked for me.

Doing that will give a ''access denied'' error. I think lua documents cannot be read-only  

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

Is it just me or Riven FPS drops whenever there is an enemy nearby? It goes very slow, like <10FPS

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Is it just me or Riven FPS drops whenever there is an enemy nearby? It goes very slow, like <10FPS

It's not just you, PussyAIO is very old and accesses really old and un-optimized functions that DESTROY your FPS.

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

It's not just you, PussyAIO is very old and accesses really old and un-optimized functions that DESTROY your FPS.

Thanks for your reply! I didn't know about the obsolescence of some functions (haven't developed anything myself in a while)

I'm no Riven expert but I know one of the most rewarding things are the animation cancelling combos. Do you think it would be possible to create an efficient animation-cancelling Riven script in ext?

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Possible? Absolutely, problem is there's only a few of us developers. I myself am focused on my KillerAIO scripts and utility.

bloomin12

bloomin12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Why does it not support arena mode?

kazumato

kazumato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

Why does it not support arena mode?

ofc its support just hit 2x F6 before every fight

Alexkillu

Alexkillu

• Members
  • 12 posts

The error on azir goes like this : Common/pussyaio/dynamicscript.lua:666: unexpected symbol near '')''

How can i look where is the unexpected symbol exactly? The lua document is kind of complicated 

same error for me how to solve it ? its been months

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 349 posts

`new azir script being worked on , this one will be crap

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

Should be fixed

kazumato

kazumato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

Should be fixed

We need script, one of the best thx for fix :)

btw akali error arena

mOVu8aA.png

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

We need script, one of the best thx for fix :)

btw akali error arena

mOVu8aA.png

Make sure you have the latest scripts by installing this: http://gamingonstero...ed-set-them-up/

and after you install it hit f6 key a few times in game to get the required updates. 

And tell us if you still get this error. 

kazumato

kazumato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

Make sure you have the latest scripts by installing this: http://gamingonstero...ed-set-them-up/

and after you install it hit f6 key a few times in game to get the required updates. 

And tell us if you still get this error. 

yes I always have latest scripts 

zbosch

zbosch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 60 posts

Thanks for the update, i'll run through these to see what's working. 

kazumato

kazumato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

Kalista's E ability isn't working properly since the last update (same with the WR AIO script) as if it doesn't apply damage and uses E when the enemy is very low on health instead of when it should with enough stacks

amazon2

amazon2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Question maybe someone might know, but i noticed in Aram when i use pussySamira is actually different from the one you'd use in a ranked or normal game, and works extremely well in Aram when getting that combo going, is there away to replicate the setting configurations to make it work as well as it does in Aram in normal / ranked.

or maybe i was using pussy Aio instead of pussy Samira. 

kazumato

kazumato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

Can someone check Kalista E spell? Looks like E working only when can KS, but no cast when can kill normally, working good on 13.14/15 patch but not working since patch 13.16 on both script pussy and wr aio 

br3edage

br3edage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 53 posts

I cant get this script to work with any champ. All other scripts i can use except this one. 

kek2kek2

kek2kek2

• Members
  • 5 posts

For anyone getting a damagelib hasbuff error with Brand, the following changes to damagelib fixed it:

["Brand"] = {
    {Slot = "Q", Stage = 1, DamageType = 2, Damage = function(source, target, level) return ({80, 110, 140, 170, 200})[level] + 0.60 * source.ap end},
    {
      Slot = "W",
      Stage = 1,
      DamageType = 2,
      Damage = function(source, target, level)
        -- local buff = Buff:Hasbuff(target, "BrandAblaze"); -- this was giving error
        local buff = GetBuffData(target, "BrandAblaze")
        local dmg = ({75, 120, 165, 210, 255})[level] + 0.60 * source.ap;
        if buff
        and buff.duration > 0
        then  
          dmg = dmg * 1.25
        end
        return dmg
      end
    },
    {Slot = "E", Stage = 1, DamageType = 2, Damage = function(source, target, level) return ({70, 95, 120, 145, 170})[level] + 0.55 * source.ap end},
    {Slot = "R", Stage = 1, DamageType = 2, Damage = function(source, target, level) return ({100, 200, 300})[level] + 0.25 * source.ap end},
  },

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users