Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SEMI-OKAY✔️]Pussy AIO [73 Champions] (I am not the developer of it.)

• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

got it. i figure it out. apparently since the pussyaIO folder was also marked as read-only i unmarked the whole folder and everuthing within it then only marked the newversion.lua as read-only and now everything works. <3

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

to other people having this issue do what i did above will work 100% after wards

Ty for the help Aristo <3

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell
here's a more in depth explanation on how to fix any issue with this script.
1: go to your GOS Scripts common folder at C:\Users\User1\AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids\LOLEXT\Scripts\Common

2:once there you will see the PussyAIO Folder if installed. then you need to right click it, go to properties, and in the attribute section where it says read-only. if it has a black box tick or a check mark, un-mark it. then "apply change to this folder, subfolders, and files"

3:go into the pussyAIO Folder then select "newversion, damagelib, lvlscript, core and pussydamage. then right click, go to properties and put a "check mark" where it says read-only

note: do not do this to currentversion.lua as it seems if that file is read only it then restricts any access to the script functions which is why i did the above steps.

4:go into the champions folder within the PussyAIO folder. this is to fix the champion not supported problem, you see when you have done the sequence above and try to load you no longer get the directory problem or permission denied problem but instead now you get champion not supported or champion not found. to fix this, go into the champion folder select all the champion scripts, then right click , go to properties, then put a "check mark" where it says read only and it immediately fixed this problem.

note:make sure all of the champion scripts are in the folder because if you tried to load them before this fix it will get deleted. i dont know why but its the same with the newversion.lua problem so reinstall the script just to be safe then do all the above steps in order and it will work.

5:upon doing all of this the script will work as intended. it took me a bit of experimenting to figure this out but after doing this everything worked and it helped out greatly. if anyone has this issue still you my dm me on here and ill do my best to help.

POPCAT

POPCAT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

okay i've found the problem for "common.pussy/newversion.lua/no such file or directory" error

this happened because of the recent microsoft security update (kb5022282).
you need to uninstall this update for everything to work fine again.

1. go to your start menu
2. type 'update'
3. click on 'check for updates'
4. click 'view update history'
5. click 'uninstall updates'

a window should pop up with the updates you've installed, sort by date and the recent one should be
Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5022282). uninstall it and restart. 

enjoy

(OPTIONAL)
if you want to permanently disable windows update:
1. windows+r
2. type 'services.msc' enter
3. scroll down to windows update and double click it
4. at startup type, change it to disabled then click ok

nezriF

nezriF

• Members
  • 11 posts

Currently getting an error message incuding "Dynamic Script" and "getdmg". 

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

for the dynamicscript.lua and getdmg.lua error go to the pussyAIO folder then find those two lua files, right click, then go to properties, then mark them as read only, it worked for me.

mank3n55

mank3n55

• Members
  • 11 posts

Azir does not work

Alexkillu

Alexkillu

• Members
  • 12 posts

Azir does not work

Same for me it says something like unknown signe "(" 

Poptart

Poptart

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 558 posts

Same for me it says something like unknown signe "(" 

Azir does not work

go to the file and remove the ( where the line is giving the error

alghamdiak1

alghamdiak1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

is pusy samira working to u guys?

alghamdiak1

alghamdiak1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

thanks mate

dayz2000

dayz2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

akali fps drop too much need fix

jaymacinyou

jaymacinyou

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 121 posts

its freezeing everytime i load kalista :(

Alexkillu

Alexkillu

• Members
  • 12 posts

in what file i need to remove the ( ?

alghamdiak1

alghamdiak1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

hey, i've noticed when i use lee sin, it doesnt do the ward insec. whenever i try to ward insec, its just place the ward behind the enemy and freeze like for 2 seconds then tries to do the insec. (the flash insec works fine tho). anyone facing the same thing? or its just me 

tallywacker

tallywacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

hey, i've noticed when i use lee sin, it doesnt do the ward insec. whenever i try to ward insec, its just place the ward behind the enemy and freeze like for 2 seconds then tries to do the insec. (the flash insec works fine tho). anyone facing the same thing? or its just me 

use devx lee sin not this aio

alghamdiak1

alghamdiak1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

use devx lee sin not this aio

which hotkey for ward insec, and flash insec on devx? and does it use controlward insec as well? ty for responding tho :)

masterf2

masterf2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

velkoz gives out error :

Commom/damagelib : attempt to perform arithmetic on local amount nil value

lilsuccnmucc

lilsuccnmucc

• Members
  • 2 posts

kayn w and r stops working at max level, works up until then.

autofilladc

autofilladc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

was autofilled supp today and i thought imma try zyra... but hmm yea not working at any spells randomly moves around

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users