Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SEMI-OKAY✔️]Pussy AIO [73 Champions] (I am not the developer of it.)

• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

nezz

nezz

• Members
  • 7 posts

any fix for this? its on cassiopeia btw.  https://i.gyazo.com/...107120ae76e.png

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 349 posts

idk but i delete all , install new and the error is still again , nobody helps with discord, team viewer or anything,

ok im so stupid , i find the problem , its working now ^^

how did you fix this issue pls? i am having the same

Edit: impulse joined teamviewer and fixed the issue for me. Injecting in kasperesky was the problem.

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

This is the error: https://imgur.com/mQhh6ar
I tried to help him but could not find think of anything that would help him.

how did you fix this issue pls? i am having the same

Ended up being and issue with Kaspersky smart defense injection method.
Reset/reinstall GoS with Aristo AIO file here on forums and inject into 32bit[not Kaspersky] solves this issue; haven't tested injecting Kaspersky without smart defense enabled

[error] Common\PussyAIO/dynamicScript.lua:272: attempt to call global 'LoadScript' (a nil value)

hi guys, i get this error when using pussyaionewgen.lua
i use camille.

any tips how i can solve this issue.(i cant use any champ from this aio)

I've was able to load Camille, see above if pertains to you
You could try: deleting /common/pussyAIO/dynamicScript.lua and reloading
Typically you can delete dyamicScript, currentVersion, newVersion lua's and load into a game it'll reset pussyaio.

The loading of the script can get messed up especially with read/writes and encountering crashes

any fix for this? its on cassiopeia btw.  https://i.gyazo.com/...107120ae76e.png

Yeah, my bad on that one let a . get away from me.

GameTimer should be Game.Timer
DamageLib.lua, line 183, easy to find and fix until update gets pushed
Qxdm1Ts.png

Known issues:
Jinx error will appear on load, loading issue where the script doesn't know it's Q.Range
Alot of FPS fixes needed

anon432

anon432

• Members
  • 8 posts

Caitlyn will almost never Q in combo mode, however she will normally in harass mode, often times it's been more beneficial to hold the harass mode key instead of the actual combo key because of how it will pretty much never cast Q in combo mode

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts
Another update for this on.

I found a bug with Jinx when she has the Item Rapid Firecannon, the AIO starts changing Guns for no reason.
I also tried dnsmarksmen for Jinx, but i guess it was around minute 10-15 the script starting to miss so many cs, so i switched to this aio.

Revisited this one.
Redone a lot of the logic for Jinx:
  • Q - swap logic redone; now swaps for and maintains Q.stacks, distance, and aoe.
  • R - collision wasn't a thing, now it is. May ult a bit less often it's accounting for the PHAT rocket
On top of that some small stuff to the Loader and Core. Hopefully some more future updates a long the way.

Should be fixed after 12.20-12.21 sorry about the delay.

Caitlyn will almost never Q in combo mode, however she will normally in harass mode, often times it's been more beneficial to hold the harass mode key instead of the actual combo key because of how it will pretty much never cast Q in combo mode

I'll add this to the list, is there a way an option was set to only Q immobile? (in Prediction)

alghamdiak1

alghamdiak1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Another update for this on.

Revisited this one.
Redone a lot of the logic for Jinx:

• Q - swap logic redone; now swaps for and maintains Q.stacks, distance, and aoe.
  • R - collision wasn't a thing, now it is. May ult a bit less often it's accounting for the PHAT rocket
On top of that some small stuff to the Loader and Core. Hopefully some more future updates a long the way.

Should be fixed after 12.20-12.21 sorry about the delay.

I'll add this to the list, is there a way an option was set to only Q immobile? (in Prediction)

hey mate, each time i load pussyaionewgen i get:

common/pussy/newversion.lua/no such file or directory.

do u know how to solve it please :) thanks for ur efforts

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

hey mate, each time i load pussyaionewgen i get:
common/pussy/newversion.lua/no such file or directory.
do u know how to solve it please :) thanks for ur efforts

Sorry been super sick.

Are you blocking permissions at all?

Check /Scripts/Common/PussyAIO/ for newVersion.lua
If it's there you probably have permission problems, or something is blocking GoS from accessing it's %appdata% folders

PussyAIO files can corrupt from time to time, I've noticed. Try manually replacing?
You can try downloading newVersion.lua AND currentVersion.lua. [Link to raw githubs for you]
Replace both of those in /PussyAIO/ folder and try loading. This should trigger PussyAIO to update

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

same error. everything was working fine until today. weird

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

same error. everything was working fine until today. weird

Something blocks or deletes the files, might be your antivirus or something else on your pc, might be even your windows username if it has a special character or something else, this is just weird. 

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

A few updates from the last few days:

Sona updates for R, AoE and save ally logic, and manual key. Shouldn't randomly miss ult anymore
Syndra Q R orb stack damage stuff, maybe wait for Hightail's Syndra?
Velkoz working on some tweaks, damage fix.

alghamdiak1

alghamdiak1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

i get no such file or detatory error. how can i solve it please :(

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

i tried manually downloading the newversion.lua and putting it in the pussyAIO folder and installing it in GOS Loader and once i put it into notepad++ it got deleted from the folder. its there if i dont do anything after i download then close the loader but once you execute it into notepad it gets deleted for some reason because after you go to check during loading screen its gone, hell even after injecting its gone for me. im sad now

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

i tried manually downloading the newversion.lua and putting it in the pussyAIO folder and installing it in GOS Loader and once i put it into notepad++ it got deleted from the folder. its there if i dont do anything after i download then close the loader but once you execute it into notepad it gets deleted for some reason because after you go to check during loading screen its gone, hell even after injecting its gone for me. im sad now

Try to re-download it like you did before then right click on that file properties and tick "read-only" maybe it will be fixed that way. This aio is an buggy and bad one I don't recommend using it anyway but yeah you can try that. 

alghamdiak1

alghamdiak1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Try to re-download it like you did before then right click on that file properties and tick "read-only" maybe it will be fixed that way. This aio is an buggy and bad one I don't recommend using it anyway but yeah you can try that.

i'm facing exactly the same problem

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

this script used to be so good and had the most champs in it. "sigh"

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

is there any viego scripts out there besides pussy AIO

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

i'm facing exactly the same problem

Try to re-download it like you did before then right click on that file properties and tick "read-only" maybe it will be fixed that way since when you make it ready only file won't be changed/deleted. 

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

ok now im getting something new saying currentversion.lua/ permission denied

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

it would show the directiory of the script up to currentversion.lua/ permission denied for some reson and i dont know why plz help. my anti-virus is even disabled so i dont know

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

Sorry been super sick.

Are you blocking permissions at all?

Check /Scripts/Common/PussyAIO/ for newVersion.lua
If it's there you probably have permission problems, or something is blocking GoS from accessing it's %appdata% folders

PussyAIO files can corrupt from time to time, I've noticed. Try manually replacing?
You can try downloading newVersion.lua AND currentVersion.lua. [Link to raw githubs for you]
Replace both of those in /PussyAIO/ folder and try loading. This should trigger PussyAIO to update

it would show the directiory of the script up to currentversion.lua/ permission denied for some reson and i dont know why plz help. my anti-virus is even disabled so i dont know

I don't know how i can help with this, this aio was always like this, with problems and bugs, it even might be this.  This is not my script so I can't help, just try other scripts. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users