Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SEMI-OKAY✔️]Pussy AIO [73 Champions] (I am not the developer of it.)

• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

kirti

kirti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

do you have azir in these scripts? 

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

do you have azir in these scripts? 

Hey there! Supported champs should be visible on the first post of this thread. For more scripts you can install my AIO file there's a txt file that shows the supported champs: http://gamingonstero...-just-one-file/

kirti

kirti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

I already downloaded it but I don't see the name of azir, what is the name of the script

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

I already downloaded it but I don't see the name of azir, what is the name of the script

PussyAIO already has an Azir script, just enable GGorbwalker + Pussynewgen.aio it should be fine.

utBkWwO.png

kirti

kirti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Thank you so much

oliverlucks

oliverlucks

• Members
  • 5 posts

Did everything. Changed the files. Working with PussyAIOnewgen activate.

br3edage

br3edage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 53 posts

fixed

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

Smol update:
General lua error stuff in some of the AIO champs. [Azir, Fiora, Kass]

I'll try to be more active on champ bug/logic work here on the forums&dicord - also trying to get a todo list together.

I'm also trying to get an account with all the champs I need to testing xD

So, no major overhauls to this AIO. just yet.

soon

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 349 posts

Smol update:
General lua error stuff in some of the AIO champs. [Azir, Fiora, Kass]

I'll try to be more active on champ bug/logic work here on the forums&dicord - also trying to get a todo list together.

I'm also trying to get an account with all the champs I need to testing xD

So, no major overhauls to this AIO. just yet.

soon

Thanks for the effort

Trombone

Trombone

• Members
  • 21 posts

fixed

Xionlunix

Xionlunix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

fixed

Xionlunix

Xionlunix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Feretorix pushed an update for the crash issue, and it's been fixed, enjoy!! 

Please use only with GGorbwalker + the champ script + cdtracker+ do not enable other things.

Seems, we need another update :(

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

Seems, we need another update :(

Restart your loader its been shipped. Everything works fine. 

RadisKalisme

RadisKalisme

• Members
  • 3 posts

zyra script not working

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

zyra script not working

If you enable GGorbwalker + PussyAIO and set your keys like this, I don't see a reason for that issue:  https://bit.ly/3gkCD2P

RadisKalisme

RadisKalisme

• Members
  • 3 posts
I only use the recommend scripts it works with all champions but with zyra it does not cast any spells

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

zyra script not working

I only use the recommend scripts it works with all champions but with zyra it does not cast any spells

I should cast spells for farming/ enemy heros
It does for me in testing

It's pretty old, still uses GamsteronPrediction and not the updated GGPrediction
It doesn't want to cast on training dummy though, That maybe the issue, I'll see if I can update Zyra a little

princer007

princer007

• Members
  • 25 posts

I should cast spells for farming/ enemy heros
It does for me in testing

It's pretty old, still uses GamsteronPrediction and not the updated GGPrediction
It doesn't want to cast on training dummy though, That maybe the issue, I'll see if I can update Zyra a little

Maybe i could share my version of Yone? I fixed the combo miscalculations, spelldata, added lasthit with Q/Q3, fixed drawing issue and also optimized it a bit, i had 20-30 GoS fps in combat before, now it's up to 80-120, 165 at idle (165hz monitor, so gsync cap)

Btw, there are missing types in prediction libs (GG and Premium), who maintains those?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

Maybe i could share my version of Yone? I fixed the combo miscalculations, spelldata, added lasthit with Q/Q3, fixed drawing issue and also optimized it a bit, i had 20-30 GoS fps in combat before, now it's up to 80-120, 165 at idle (165hz monitor, so gsync cap)

Btw, there are missing types in prediction libs (GG and Premium), who maintains those?

Feel free to tell what is missing, so gamsteron can take a look, he takes care of ggpred. 

princer007

princer007

• Members
  • 25 posts

Feel free to tell what is missing, so gamsteron can take a look, he takes care of ggpred. 

Buff type 30 is, probably, a knockup. At least yoneq3knockup and yonerknockup both have type 30 and i feel like prediction doesn't take into account knockups at all. Both preds don't have a 30 in their immobile types and GetImmobileDuration returns 0 on Yone knockups. 

Edit: GGPred does have a 30 in immobile types, PremiumPred, doesn't. Nevertheless, GGPred did return 0 on Yone Q3 knockup

Edit 2: I guess there are issues with target selector. Too often it tries to reach enemies that are kinda close, but optimal strategy is to fight nearest. In teamfight as melee it just runs towards an easily killable, instead of fighting right here, right now. Same for spells. Plus orbwalker doesn't stick to target, there is no option for this at all :c

Blitz, for example, decided to not hook a stunned target that was in range, and was waiting for something. Turns out it was waiting for Ez to come closer and missed him completely. Why?

function Combo()
local target = GetTarget(1200) 

Even though menu had Q range set to 1000

Auto Q actually handles this issue pretty well. It just iterates through champs until it can Q someone. Should be a standard, imo.

And it kinda ignored my forced target a bit later, once again that's the GGOrbwalker to blame

I had to avoid this issue in Yone script as well. Q1 and target not reachable? Q nearest enemy, or minion if desired target is running away. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users