Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SEMI-OKAY✔️]Pussy AIO [73 Champions] (I am not the developer of it.)

• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

autofilladc

autofilladc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

I found a bug with Jinx when she has the Item Rapid Firecannon, the AIO starts changing Guns for no reason.

I also tried dnsmarksmen for Jinx, but i guess it was around minute 10-15 the script starting to miss so many cs, so i switched to this aio.

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

Buff type 30 is, probably, a knockup. At least yoneq3knockup and yonerknockup both have type 30 and i feel like prediction doesn't take into account knockups at all. Both preds don't have a 30 in their immobile types and GetImmobileDuration returns 0 on Yone knockups.

Edit: GGPred does have a 30 in immobile types, PremiumPred, doesn't. Nevertheless, GGPred did return 0 on Yone Q3 knockup

Edit 2: I guess there are issues with target selector. Too often it tries to reach enemies that are kinda close, but optimal strategy is to fight nearest. In teamfight as melee it just runs towards an easily killable, instead of fighting right here, right now. Same for spells. Plus orbwalker doesn't stick to target, there is no option for this at all :c

Blitz, for example, decided to not hook a stunned target that was in range, and was waiting for something. Turns out it was waiting for Ez to come closer and missed him completely. Why?

function Combo()local target = GetTarget(1200)
Even though menu had Q range set to 1000

Auto Q actually handles this issue pretty well. It just iterates through champs until it can Q someone. Should be a standard, imo.
And it kinda ignored my forced target a bit later, once again that's the GGOrbwalker to blame

I had to avoid this issue in Yone script as well. Q1 and target not reachable? Q nearest enemy, or minion if desired target is running away.

Buff.types have been updated and changed since patch 11.13, GG knows about them and has updated, Prem isn't updated anymore

Logic/TargetSelector; Yeah, you're on the right thought process with Edit2.
Orbwalk does have options for sticking to targets or focus [Selected target] and [only attack selected target] IIRC which the latter can cause you to ignore enemies if you forget you have someone selected.
Also has logic for target selector, default auto and down a list of ap/ad, prio stuff. Which may be a reason for the Blitz hook example you gave Ez probably higher prio then who ever was stunned and in closer.

I found a bug with Jinx when she has the Item Rapid Firecannon, the AIO starts changing Guns for no reason.
I also tried dnsmarksmen for Jinx, but i guess it was around minute 10-15 the script starting to miss so many cs, so i switched to this aio.

Hmm, I looked into this. Pushed an update for smol fixes:
Jinx 0.07 JinxQ and R updates some smol tweak to W/E Spelldata too
Jinx Q now based off of buff and not myHero.range :lol: RFC gives 625~range when it was checking for >599 xD, should only Q to swap for AOE or weaving rockets @ 3 stacks of Q attackspeed buff if that option is on.
R damage update + prep

pebble

pebble

• Members
  • 2 posts

lux not loading

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

lux not loading

If you're trying in custom game make sure there is a bot in enemy team and if that happened in normal/ranked games, close notepad++ and restart it as admin and re-inject gos loader. And try again. 

pebble

pebble

• Members
  • 2 posts

Ok.

jaymacinyou

jaymacinyou

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 121 posts

i keep getting a damagelib.lua1816 error on kalista can someone help :)

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

i keep getting a damagelib.lua1816 error on kalista can someone help :)

^^ smol error with checking for Epic monster for the 50% dmg, will be fixed 
Should just be a little annoying.
Already found a better way to do the check and avoid nil checking xD mb on that one.

jaymacinyou

jaymacinyou

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 121 posts

thanks bro !:)

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

Damagelib update has been pushed, the error should be gone now.  :)

jaymacinyou

jaymacinyou

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 121 posts

its working now good job guys ty :)

Hallowach

Hallowach

• Members
  • 21 posts
edit: ext updated to 12.18.

updated but dont works

Hallowach

Hallowach

• Members
  • 21 posts

edit: ext updated to 12.18.

updated but dont works

no works , error is still again , why ?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

What error exactly? Can you take a screenshot and upload it to imgur.com and post its url here? 

Hallowach

Hallowach

• Members
  • 21 posts

What error exactly? Can you take a screenshot and upload it to imgur.com and post its url here? 

i send u PN

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

Error?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

Error?

This is the error: https://imgur.com/mQhh6ar

I tried to help him but could not find think of anything that would help him. 

Hallowach

Hallowach

• Members
  • 21 posts

idk but i delete all , install new and the error is still again , nobody helps with discord, team viewer or anything,

ok im so stupid , i find the problem , its working now ^^

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

idk but i delete all , install new and the error is still again , nobody helps with discord, team viewer or anything,

ok im so stupid , i find the problem , its working now ^^

Good to hear it's working. 

Sezii

Sezii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 81 posts

[ERROR] Common\PussyAIO/dynamicScript.lua:272: attempt to call global 'LoadScript' (a nil value)

hi guys, i get this error when using pussyaionewgen.lua

i use camille.

any tips how i can solve this issue.(i cant use any champ from this aio)

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

[ERROR] Common\PussyAIO/dynamicScript.lua:272: attempt to call global 'LoadScript' (a nil value)

hi guys, i get this error when using pussyaionewgen.lua

i use camille.

any tips how i can solve this issue.(i cant use any champ from this aio)

I guess sometimes github is bugging but I am not sure if that's the case here, you can try to reinstall my aio file and see. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users