Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[V1.41] Killer Awareness - HUD Tracker, Turret Awareness & More!

killer awareness hud tracker turret

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

P0PCAT

P0PCAT

• Members
  • 26 posts

i believe killerawareness is somehow impacting my performance (FPS).
what happens is that i can just be farming, not doing anything special and the FPS will drastically drop. happens randomly throughout the game.
I have tried to disable each killerawareness feature one by one but fps drops still happen. even when all features are turned off, just having the .lua loaded causes this issue.
changing graphics settings to lowest or resolution low does not help too. 

no issues when killerawareness.lua is not loaded

my enabled luas are:
ggaio
ggorbwalker
just evade
killerawareness

this is a recent issue by the way. it used to be perfect with no issues but ever since a few weeks ago it's like this.

after more testing it seems that the fps drop ONLY when i have my camera over minions. 
fps drops even if im afk in base standing around doing nothing, as long as I'm looking at minions it will drop randomly

update: resetting all settings in nvidia control panel seems to have fixed it

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

i believe killerawareness is somehow impacting my performance (FPS).
what happens is that i can just be farming, not doing anything special and the FPS will drastically drop. happens randomly throughout the game.
I have tried to disable each killerawareness feature one by one but fps drops still happen. even when all features are turned off, just having the .lua loaded causes this issue.
changing graphics settings to lowest or resolution low does not help too. 

no issues when killerawareness.lua is not loaded

my enabled luas are:
ggaio
ggorbwalker
just evade
killerawareness

this is a recent issue by the way. it used to be perfect with no issues but ever since a few weeks ago it's like this.

after more testing it seems that the fps drop ONLY when i have my camera over minions. 
fps drops even if im afk in base standing around doing nothing, as long as I'm looking at minions it will drop randomly

Message me on discord so we can trouble shoot the issue.

Nothing in this code should be affected by looking at minions, that's incredibly odd.

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 349 posts

can you add a simple AA block with a toggle button? usefull for a champion like ryze for example or cassio

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

can you add a simple AA block with a toggle button? usefull for a champion like ryze for example or cassio

That kind of logic has to be typically coded into the champion script itself.

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts
Does smite manager has a feature for kindred? Will fight to steal smite any marked mobs.

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Does smite manager has a feature for kindred? Will fight to steal smite any marked mobs.

It currently does not unfortunately.

C41T

C41T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

For smithing maybe make it so it does only smite epic monsters, and for blue/red/other listed camps only if enemy champion is nearby ^- ^

C41T

C41T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

And could you make jungle timers so even camps that are killed at fog of war are timed when killed?

Edit: I can give you my code from another platform if you would wanna test it out, or I can make it work with GoS and share you!

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts
Please add a csing feature. Since there is no script that help CS or show indicator for last hit around minion like CTRLirelia

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

It currently does not unfortunately.

I think the officialsmite manager has this. Isn’t this consider “marked” monster section?

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Please add a csing feature. Since there is no script that help CS or show indicator for last hit around minion like CTRLirelia

You just want a minion that can be last hit to have a drawing around it? Im pretty sure this is just built into GGOrbwalker

nickosgo

nickosgo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

the summoners option only shows what spell the enemy have right? because i think the funciont is show the spell and his cooldown

edit: nvm i see its patched

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

You just want a minion that can be last hit to have a drawing around it? Im pretty sure this is just built into GGOrbwalker

Yes please! GGorbwalk has one that I think u have to hold down the “farm” key. Unless I’m wrong. U turn on the feature nothing happens. artisto told me I need to find the farm key to work. CtrlIrelia and the new yasuo both have an indicator for last hit. It’s so nice for a mage or early game adc with no items to know the next auto will kill it. I saw other script program go as far as 3 colors under the minion. Green u need 3 auto to kill it, orange is 2 autos and red is 1 auto. It gives laner on wave control during the early.

nickosgo

nickosgo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

how does the section that marks sdalud tracking work, it always marks 1 or 2 enemy champions max.

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

is there a feature on this script that shows clones for shaco and leblanc ?

0xE0D59

0xE0D59

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 138 posts

is there a feature on this script that shows clones for shaco and leblanc ?

You can use the champion tracker script - it won't draw for clones.

Marty

Marty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 53 posts

would love to see a simple autolevel Feature, to save Skill-Order for every champ, since dnsActivator doesnt seems to save Menu-Options for different champions

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Updated icons to include Hwei! Redownload the .rar to get your updated icons.

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

Updated icons to include Hwei! Redownload the .rar to get your updated icons.

I don’t know if you had the chance to look at killerawareness, because this is the script that is causing a few of us for GOS to close mid game. After I turned off this script, it haven’t crash for over 3 days. I could be wrong. Just FYI.

hakigodumb

hakigodumb

• Members
  • 6 posts

Hightail, will you eventually get champion awareness cooldown timers again? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: killer, awareness, hud, tracker, turret

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users