Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OKAY✔️]KILLER AIO - HWEI RELEASED

killer aio syndra veigar karthus annie gangplank naafiri chogath hwei

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

9zkgmHn.png

Killer AIO is a collection of all of my current and future champion scripts in one simple package.

Killer scripts are high quality battle-tested scripts that use advanced logic, math, and prediction to assure a higher echelon of play.

I created a custom-coded installer to sync all Killer library and champion scripts, as well as automatically downloading

new champion scripts without any manual updating. Once you have the necessary scripts downloaded, it's plug and play!

Shout-out to all of my testers who help provide feedback and improve my scripts to the next level.

LATEST CHAMPION - Hwei

File-sync Active

SUPPORTED CHAMPIONS

DV2LyDk.pngRKzvXHp.pngReqUg2Z.png8brywNV.pngHLp4WSS.pngGjZNUgy.pnguoyyRb8.pngoAwOUkL.pngj5kyntK.pngJrmvqdj.png4OHcLeJ.pngPNf2a4G.pngM9r7E4p.pngcFlVXeS.pngGLk9wMx.png49EyxWp.png

LATEST CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT - Hwei

Download the latest GGOrbwalker HERE:

installtogos.jpg

He's finally out, thank you everyone for your patience. I haven't had to put much time into a script since Gangplank, so I hope it's all worth the wait!

This champion can be simultaneously SBTW, or played with semi-manual keys if you want more control over your playstyle.

This is my most flexible script I have made so far, and it is also one of my most beefy scripts too.

Where Gangplank was all about coding proper barrel usage, Hwei is all about coding the best possible spells to cast in any given situation, incorporating tons of logic and casting combos that are utilized by many high-elo Hwei players.

This is also one of the first times I have included no farming logic, with the exception of clearing jungle camps. This is 100% intentional, as I firmly believe it would only be detrimental for Hwei to be spamming his abilities to clear waves. It is something best done with human input, knowing when you want to shove the wave with QE, or conserve mana with just WE. Hwei is a very very mana-hungry champion, with very high CDs early-game. Using your abilities wisely is very important, and that's why I will not add any lane clear logic to the script.

There are currently known bugs with Hwei to be aware of that may impact you during play, keep in mind that if these occur they may not necessarily be a result of my script. I have personally encountered some of these bugs multiple times.

Specifically, this one has happened to me the most:

https://v.redd.it/qyxhc4r95x8c1

If you randomly shoot an ability behind you, not at your cursor - it's on RITO to fix the issue. :P

KillerHwei is designed around a "Combo Range"  - Logic on what spells are / aren't cast is based around if enemies are within this range.

Now, on to the main features!

MAIN FEATURES

• Dynamic Combo with Q and E
  • Empowering abilities with WE
  • New Health Delta class to check when you are actively losing health, and combos with your shield when you are in peril
  • Full R support for killsteal, CC'd targets, AoE, Semi-manual, etc. WITH OVERKILL DETECTION
  • Bonus semi-manual keys for: EW, EE, EQ, QE
  • Way too much logic to list for using the right spell in the right situation, seriously - it'd be like a book explaining what does what.
  • Optimized EE placement to maximize area usage (makes it easier to land, basically)
  • QQ Harass that transforms into QW sniping lategame
  • Autocast: Anti-dash, Anti-Melee, Smart E on CC, QW Sniping, QW on Recalling targets, WW Shield
  • Killsteal that can correctly determine between QQ and QW usage.
  • Combo R -> QW Chain logic
  • Auto-interrupt channeled dangerous spells with EE
  • Flee with WQ
  • Brand new Debug menu! Mostly for testers
  • So many drawings, oh my!
  • Combo Priority Mode (off by default): Allows you to prioritize using EQ or EE in combo mode, on the fly.
  • Jungle Clear
  • Auto-leveler
  • Consideration for core items and runes: Arcane Comet, Horizon Focus, Liandry's, Ludens, and more!
  • Pin-point accurate damage calculations
  • Fun

PREVIOUS CHAMPIONS

Spoiler

DOWNLOAD

Unpack the contents of this zip file in your GoS scripts folder. Replace files if it asks.

[[CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD]]

Place contents here:

...AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids\LOLEXT\Scripts

If you have any bugs or suggestions, please let me know either here or on Discord - Thank you!

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 336 posts

Thank you for your high quality scripts :)

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Thank you for your high quality scripts :)

No problem! I am just glad people enjoy them :D

jaymacinyou

jaymacinyou

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 120 posts

its a BANGER ! ty

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

:) 

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Adding some additional options for Veigar (ver. 1.03)

• R Killsteal Blacklist
  • Draw Killable Minions with Q
  • R Overkill protection for Combo and Killsteal

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Teemo added!

Here's a break-down of the script's major features:

• Smart R in Combo mode
  • Ignite Support
  • Blind Duration bar
  • Auto-Q against Melee
  • Auto R on CC'd enemies
  • Smart Last Hit and Clear logic with Tower Farming Logic
  • Kill Stealing
  • Auto-leveler (E -> Q -> W)
  • Mushroom Assistant (Hold 'Z' to enable recommended positions, left click near a highlighted position to automatically place your mushroom)
  • Mana Settings
  • Optimized performance

Teemo is relatively simple but I figured I would add him to the roster and give him some good quality of life additions.

jaymacinyou

jaymacinyou

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 120 posts

hit after hit ! good job !

bullishbobby

bullishbobby

• Members
  • 16 posts

Thank you mate! you're a beast. love the functionality and depth of your scripts

ShaqInTheSystem

ShaqInTheSystem

• Members
  • 10 posts

Amazing! Love them so much  :wub:

OnePlayerOnly

OnePlayerOnly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Bro congratulations for the work, but try not to make the same mistakes of the other developers who made AIO's. When you put multiple champions in the same script, it's hard for you to control which ones are broken and some flaws end up being replicated for everyone.

In addition the script ends up getting heavy over time for you to end up including several dependencies in common.

We have some good examples of this here, like PussyAio and the old Auto that over time even the developer himself knew everything that was within the script right of so much he had.

Good Job!

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

We have some good examples of this here, like PussyAio and the old Auto that over time even the developer himself knew everything that was within the script right of so much he had.

Good Job!

I would not compare this aio with pussyaio since pussyaio has just copy pasted scripts, very simple logic, random codes which don't have any optimization. From What I see Hightail does not spam champion scripts quickly he testes a lot(logics,performance etc.) before publishes a script which is very good. 

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Bro congratulations for the work, but try not to make the same mistakes of the other developers who made AIO's. When you put multiple champions in the same script, it's hard for you to control which ones are broken and some flaws end up being replicated for everyone.

In addition the script ends up getting heavy over time for you to end up including several dependencies in common.

Good Job!

Thank you but this is an odd thing to say, I literally don't have it set up like this. If you look at the file structure, I have a custom coded loader that reads individual scripts in my KillerAIO directory, as well as a universal champion updater script. I would never bunch all of my champions under one single script, that's just asking for problems. I also have a general library of utilities and functions that each champion can reference, rather than repeating all of that code per script. I wasn't a fan of how PussyAIO had it set up, so I stream-lined the whole process a little better!

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 336 posts

Thank you but this is an odd thing to say, I literally don't have it set up like this. If you look at the file structure, I have a custom coded loader that reads individual scripts in my KillerAIO directory, as well as a universal champion updater script. I would never bunch all of my champions under one single script, that's just asking for problems. I also have a general library of utilities and functions that each champion can reference, rather than repeating all of that code per script. I wasn't a fan of how PussyAIO had it set up, so I stream-lined the whole process a little better!

clearly the current scripts speak for themself , keep up what ever you are doing !

mank3n55

mank3n55

• Members
  • 11 posts

Will try it out today :)

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

With the new patch, I updated/fixed Veigar's improved Q and W ranges.

zepsylon

zepsylon

• Members
  • 19 posts

thx you

Trombone

Trombone

• Members
  • 21 posts

Bruh! I used karthus script and got called out :ph34r: excellent!

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Bruh! I used karthus script and got called out :ph34r: excellent!

Really? I wouldn't use the auto R if that's what caused it, otherwise I didn't think it'd be that obvious :P

Trombone

Trombone

• Members
  • 21 posts

Really? I wouldn't use the auto R if that's what caused it, otherwise I didn't think it'd be that obvious :P

Haha! No, it was pre 6. I just called him trash (which he was because he jumped in and was running away in a straight line) and he stfu after that. shrug

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: killer, aio, syndra, veigar, karthus, annie, gangplank, naafiri, chogath, hwei

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users