Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OKAY✔️]KILLER AIO - HWEI RELEASED

killer aio syndra veigar karthus annie gangplank naafiri chogath hwei

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

Replays

Replays

• Members
  • 27 posts

Adding Akali to this would be amazing

kek2kek2

kek2kek2

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hi! I keep getting this: [ERROR] Common\\KillerAIO\KillerLib.lua:37: attempt to index local 'file' (a nil value)

Followed instructions in original post.

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Hi! I keep getting this: [ERROR] Common\\KillerAIO\KillerLib.lua:37: attempt to index local 'file' (a nil value)

Followed instructions in original post.

Heya, that line is referencing the auto-updater, which should be downloading from my github. I am unsure why you would be getting that error but you can download KillerAIO and KillerLib directly here: https://github.com/H.../main/KillerAIO

kek2kek2

kek2kek2

• Members
  • 5 posts

Heya, that line is referencing the auto-updater, which should be downloading from my github. I am unsure why you would be getting that error but you can download KillerAIO and KillerLib directly here: https://github.com/H.../main/KillerAIO

Ok. I commented out AutoUpdate(). Now I get this:

[ERROR] Common\\KillerAIO\KillerLib.lua:497: attempt to index field 'SDK' (a nil value)

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

[ERROR] Common\\KillerAIO\KillerLib.lua:497: attempt to index field 'SDK' (a nil value)

Feel free to install this and try again: http://gamingonstero...ed-set-them-up/

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Don't comment out the code, the issue you are having is actually to do with script load order. GGOrbwalker needs to always be the first script to load.

In your LOLEXT folder (where GoS is located in AppData/Roaming) look for the file called LocalScriptDB.ini

Open it up and make sure that:

[GGOrbwalker.lua]
ACTIVE=1
UPDATE=raw.githubusercontent.com/4risto/GoS/master/GGOrbwalker.lua

is MOVED to the top of the file.

kek2kek2

kek2kek2

• Members
  • 5 posts

Don't comment out the code, the issue you are having is actually to do with script load order. GGOrbwalker needs to always be the first script to load.

In your LOLEXT folder (where GoS is located in AppData/Roaming) look for the file called LocalScriptDB.ini

Open it up and make sure that:

[GGOrbwalker.lua]
ACTIVE=1
UPDATE=raw.githubusercontent.com/4risto/GoS/master/GGOrbwalker.lua

is MOVED to the top of the file.

Thanks for the follow up. Removed comment out, moved ggorbwalker to top. Same initial issue.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Thanks for the follow up. Removed comment out, moved ggorbwalker to top. Same initial issue.

Have you tried installing my AIO? http://gamingonstero...d-set-them-up/ 

kek2kek2

kek2kek2

• Members
  • 5 posts

Have you tried installing my AIO? http://gamingonstero...d-set-them-up/ 

Hi Aristo. Yes, multiple times. There are many in there that either give errors or freeze the external client. I was able to get PussyAIO to work after changing read only settings.

TrumpIsForBiddenn

TrumpIsForBiddenn

• Members
  • 13 posts

Can't get the nafiri script to work.

https://gyazo.com/58...6be0de3d714e614

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 349 posts

Current champion I am working on is Azir, which I plan to release early August!

any update regarding this please?

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

any update regarding this please?

Yes, sorry for keeping everyone in the dark - I am delaying this due to some IRL stuff that came out. I've been gone for the past week especially. I don't want to promise an ETA, but it's still the next champion I am releasing.

amazon2

amazon2

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 44 posts

hows Azir coming along super excited if you need a tester let me know :D!

saladinaazir

saladinaazir

• Trial Developer
  • 25 posts

guys chill out, constant dms are nothing but annoying, he'll get back to working on it when he wants to, and not any sooner.

athxns

athxns

• Members
  • 5 posts

For Naafiri specifically, could you please add W settings for harass key like there is for combo key? I want ability to harass with Q only but harass key forces me to W in at random times.

amazon2

amazon2

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 44 posts

Yes, sorry for keeping everyone in the dark - I am delaying this due to some IRL stuff that came out. I've been gone for the past week especially. I don't want to promise an ETA, but it's still the next champion I am releasing.

i didn't see this until after my post my apologizes, hope all is well hightail! 

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

For Naafiri specifically, could you please add W settings for harass key like there is for combo key? I want ability to harass with Q only but harass key forces me to W in at random times.

That's incredibly odd because Harass simply has no W logic. Double check your hotkeys or something because the script isn't programmed in any way to use W during Harass.

i didn't see this until after my post my apologizes, hope all is well hightail! 

Nothing is bad, it was some job related stuff - It is still on-going but it has simmered down now.

xokker

xokker

• Members
  • 1 posts

waiting for akali <3

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

waiting for akali <3

Akali is not currently planned at the moment.

amazon2

amazon2

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 44 posts

i think your pressing Z

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: killer, aio, syndra, veigar, karthus, annie, gangplank, naafiri, chogath, hwei

64 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 60 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (3)