Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ShivAIO - Pantheon | Mordekaiser | Braum | Sejuani | ScaryGanks

gank alert script pantheon mordekaiser braum sejuani

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Shiv

Shiv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

ShivAIO | Pantheon v1.2 IOW

szmBDzX.jpg

Spoiler

ShivAIO | Mordekaiser v1.3a IOW/GoS

UJI4o50.jpg

Spoiler

ShivAIO | ScaryGanks v1.0a - an anti gank utility script

T8jMWjS.png

Spoiler

ShivAIO | Braum v1.3 IOW/GoS

1oTpp3C.jpg

Spoiler

ShivAIO | Sejuani v1.0 IOW/GoS

qYkNGvU.jpg

Spoiler

Config for champion scripts:

testscript1.lua (%appdata%\GamingOnSteroids\LOL\Scripts):

require('Inspired')
require('IOW')
pcall( require, GetObjectName(GetMyHero()) ) 

Remember to enable Scripts Engine in the loader.

Most of my scripts require Inspired library by Inspired and IOW by Inspired.

To use the scripts, place them in %appdata%\GamingOnSteroids\LOL\Scripts\Common

Some of my scripts have a spell (usually a dash) bound to 'G' button. If you have something already bound to 'G' (for example ping alert), remember to change bindings of either of those or it won't work.

I'm open to suggestions or advice, especially from other devs whose scripts taught me a lot. Especially thanks to Deftsu, his scripts helped me with item use stuff.

My GitHub

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

What's the differences between this one and TWgank?

Shiv

Shiv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

Umm it works :)

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Umm it works :)

Can current API detect how many EXP enemy get and see if it was shared with 1 or more people?

Jotta

Jotta

Suporte Brasileiro

• Members
  • 599 posts

You is God. Thaaanks <3

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

You is God. Thaaanks <3

You are god*

Shiv

Shiv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

@Darkness As far as I know, you can check total exp gained by a specific champion, but that's it. To make it check if the exp was shared you would have to count in how many minion deaths the champion took part in, get the total exp value he should have and compare it to his current total exp gained.

Jotta

Jotta

Suporte Brasileiro

• Members
  • 599 posts

You are god*

Google translator :\

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

twgank is not working and I have no idea where is thewelder at, so excellent Job for making this Shiv

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

@Darkness As far as I know, you can check total exp gained by a specific champion, but that's it. To make it check if the exp was shared you would have to count in how many minion deaths the champion took part in, get the total exp value he should have and compare it to his current total exp gained.

other scripting tool seem to have this feature and it can also be calculated even without enemy champion killing a minion.

it is in my recommend thread i thought it will be a good idea to improve gank alert with that.

Lelouch

Lelouch

?

• Members
  • 464 posts

The looks exactly like the old one, but he fixed the broken functions.

ButterSmooth

ButterSmooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 710 posts

You are god*

Keppo

Shiv

Shiv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

@Darkness Yeah, it's enough if they are in exp range. You can already see enemy exp bar, so we would only need to check if the enemy champion is getting full exp value from the minions in his range, if not then there is someone lurking around ;)

It's pretty much TWGank fixed and updated, works exactly the same. If TheWelder comes back and updates his script, I will probably delete this one, no need for so many doing the same thing.

Kiara789

Kiara789

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 193 posts
  • LocationChile

@Darkness Yeah, it's enough if they are in exp range. You can already see enemy exp bar, so we would only need to check if the enemy champion is getting full exp value from the minions in his range, if not then there is someone lurking around ;)

It's pretty much TWGank fixed and updated, works exactly the same. If TheWelder comes back and updates his script, I will probably delete this one, no need for so many doing the same thing.

+1

Zimbar

Zimbar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationChile

you do it pulento hermano

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

Can current API detect how many EXP enemy get and see if it was shared with 1 or more people?

No. Right now we can't even fetch current exp of our own hero.

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

No. Right now we can't even fetch current exp of our own hero.

GetExperience(Tiritto)  Kappa

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

GetExperience(Tiritto)  Kappa

What the hell? I could swear that I was looking for this function in our API few days ago and I could not find it :o

Yun

Yun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 177 posts

KappaHD

arsoitee

arsoitee

• Members
  • 20 posts

I used to modify script from TWGank because TWGank not working with Inspired V.21+ Anymore 
because error with EnemiesAround() and many call function  ex .myHeroPos must be with builtit GoS:myHeroPos T_T

Thank you for your code I will try and find out answer. Thx You :D

TWGankscript   it not working cause I can't find why  goslib:EnemiesAround(myHeroPos, distance) > return ERROR DATA and I try to print   myHeroPos value but it show error value  but now I know it because from replace myHeroPos with GoS:myHeroPos and if someone want to use old TWGank Script

Just fill Gos: and goslib: prefix some value it will working.

I want to know is script can playing sound for GankAlert ?it will be pretty good. 

Thank you for your code.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gank, alert, script, pantheon, mordekaiser, braum, sejuani

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users