Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Free] Deftsu's Auto Carry v0.28

Best Answer Dakos , 25 January 2018 - 04:49

BROKEN PLS DONT USE IT ANYMORE

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
398 replies to this topic

moaydhamdy

moaydhamdy

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

so goo

d

Guest_Castwa_*

Guest_Castwa_*
  • Guests

Actually no.. it wasn't working because Maxxel's Brand is outdated ^^

nanosch24

nanosch24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

not working for me... dont stick the mouse

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts
who moved this to champions ? lol

lordeorle

lordeorle

• Members
  • 16 posts

Buddy this works like a charm TY for it!!

Ezreal

Ezreal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Ok here are a few things after testing in about 5 games using cait. Sometimes but rarely the game freezes for about 2 seconds, it happens in team fights or  when I am laning most of the time it happens during the harass mode. Second the laneclear function sometimes breaks and give me the error: Trying too compare 2 null values. When that happens she just starts lasthitting in the place of laneclearing. But I have too say, I love this script, It is all I need too win my games, I don't need any fancy auto script. Thanks a lot for your great work :)

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Ok here are a few things after testing in about 5 games using cait. Sometimes but rarely the game freezes for about 2 seconds, it happens in team fights or  when I am laning most of the time it happens during the harass mode. Second the laneclear function sometimes breaks and give me the error: Trying too compare 2 null values. When that happens she just starts lasthitting in the place of laneclearing. But I have too say, I love this script, It is all I need too win my games, I don't need any fancy auto script. Thanks a lot for your great work :)

thanks for the feedback, will try to fix the laneclear bugs in the next updates.. :)

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts
Is it possible add a movment limiter ? I mean Sidas autocarry has like 15.000 clicks per game , isnt it a bit obvious?

ex: A slider where you can configure how many clicks it does per second. Combo - 9 clicks per second etc.. Like this one ( https://raw.githubus...HumanVision.lua )

I guess we need packet support for that. So we have to wait for fere to enable packet feature.

Nice Orbwalker , well done :)

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts
we don't need packets for that, it currently have a movement humanizer and delays per click etc.. but i can make one like that (max actions per sec)

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts

we don't need packets for that, it currently have a movement humanizer and delays per click etc.. but i can make one like that (max actions per sec)

It would be perfect , ty :)

Ezreal

Ezreal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Hey that seems great! But When I tried to slide the slider (Kappa) I get this message: Any tip on how I can fix it? (No other scripts running!)

sq1jpt.png

alucard63

alucard63

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Hi deftsu i really appreciate what your doing for the community , your orbwalking is verygood but don't hit from max range it always keeps my character in very close range wich make me super vulnerable in teamfights can you fix that?

jhny

jhny

• Members
  • 8 posts

script doestnot works for me

Zentyron

Zentyron

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 161 posts

Is that oudated i dont see the menu..?

3tydomnie

3tydomnie

• Members
  • 4 posts

You can not see the What is ?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts
make sure to use the latest version, i saw the max range orbwalking bug and fixed instantly long time ago.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts
and for the guys that doesn't see the menu.. make sure to disable IOW load first.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Hey that seems great! But When I tried to slide the slider (Kappa) I get this message: Any tip on how I can fix it? (No other scripts running!)
sq1jpt.png

will fix it :)

3tydomnie

3tydomnie

• Members
  • 4 posts

whether it be possible to do the trick to give here a link to the latest version ?

3tydomnie

3tydomnie

• Members
  • 4 posts

everything works okay enough to change the first option IOW for the second :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users