Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyAiO [v4.0 | 30 Champs]

AiO Utility More

Best Answer DamnedNooB , 26 August 2019 - 01:25

Thanks for your work, only scripts working properly on Ext. Keep up the good work PLEASE <3

:wub:

Was hoping for a new version of internal, but since that wont happen too soon -

LazyAiO rewritten as soon as i have a new motherboard. (pc ded right now).

Thanks for the  kind words!!

Sorry for the absence, real life is a bi*** and my pc commited suicide  -_-

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

DXilwle.png

(basic Jhin because no Q bounce yet and Ult doesnt check for cone (only hold space if your target is in cone, else it WILL miss.))

Update / redownload 

Doge /

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts
I miss Morgana and Soraka <3

borov

borov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

DXilwle.png

(basic Jhin because no Q bounce yet and Ult doesnt check for cone (only hold space if your target is in cone, else it WILL miss.))

Update / redownload 

Doge /

didnt understand about cait..what does it mean attack check and pasive ? btw ,the ics still crashing cait ? cuz sometimes it does crash sometimes it does not

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

didnt understand about cait..what does it mean attack check and pasive ? btw ,the ics still crashing cait ? cuz sometimes it does crash sometimes it does not

Just another check so they dont stutter. Yes she might crash. Nothing i can do.

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

The champion drops <3 . GJ Man. 

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

Just another check so they dont stutter. Yes she might crash. Nothing i can do.

Hey also idk what it was but stopped crashing altogether when i deleted gos from appdata and re downloaded it. Haven't had a crash since. 

iSaga

iSaga

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 559 posts

It is defintely the orb walker. Sometimes in mid game it will unstuck the crash and say something like "could not find value 'field 't" something like that

qlavye

qlavye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Hey mate whats wrong with the Lazyornn ? 

Varon

Varon

• Members
  • 3 posts

DXilwle.png

Update / redownload 

Doge /

Initial tests can indeed confirm that Swain's passive now stops stuttering for me. Great fix!

If anyone's still stuttering make sure you're using updated version. I wasn't at first  BabyRage

billking

billking

• Members
  • 17 posts

I am having a problem of Tristana. So whenever trist is auto attacking an enemy champion, and uses her E on the enemy normally, she tries to W to the target to finish the last E stack and refresh it. It's sort of annoying because she sometimes jumps in a dangerous place, especially in teamfight. I dont know if it's caused by this assembly, becuase i also have evade and other official scripts on. And I am useing official orbwalk. I turned off the using W in evade manue. 

I am wondering how can I turn off this auto W setting if it's in this assembly manu, or if you have any ideas of how it will be caused, so i can fix it.

But anyway, it's a great script

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

I am having a problem of Tristana. So whenever trist is auto attacking an enemy champion, and uses her E on the enemy normally, she tries to W to the target to finish the last E stack and refresh it. It's sort of annoying because she sometimes jumps in a dangerous place, especially in teamfight. I dont know if it's caused by this assembly, becuase i also have evade and other official scripts on. And I am useing official orbwalk. I turned off the using W in evade manue. 

I am wondering how can I turn off this auto W setting if it's in this assembly manu, or if you have any ideas of how it will be caused, so i can fix it.

But anyway, it's a great script

Okay, so... She doesnt use W at all besides after lvl 6 for turret insec. There is no E - W usage. Also there's a W setting in Menu to turn it off.
Hope that helps, thank you and good luck

kidnbe

kidnbe

• Members
  • 11 posts

I know you're not going to add another champion script but I was just wondering if you could add a simple E script for Kalista? KSing etc

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

I know you're not going to add another champion script but I was just wondering if you could add a simple E script for Kalista? KSing etc

Who said that  :huh:

probably not doing kalista, there are working ones

borov

borov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Who said that  :huh:

probably not doing kalista, there are working ones

what about varus?

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Check my sig. Kalista is already supported. Combo Q mode (toggle), E killsteal. Simple but functional.

borov

borov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Check my sig. Kalista is already supported. Combo Q mode (toggle), E killsteal. Simple but functional.

sikaka please add varus to your auto..

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

what about varus?

no

ty

sikaka please add varus to your auto..

please use his topic to discuss his script, ty.

kidnbe

kidnbe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Oh cool thanks. I will try it. Thing is I already tried 2 scripts and they seem to **** up the orbwalker.

borov

borov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

no

ty

please use his topic to discuss his script, ty.

why not varus ? 

if may i ask and sorry

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

why not varus ? 

if may i ask and sorry

Use old gamesterons AIO for varus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AiO, Utility, More

1 user(s) are reading this topic