Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyAiO [v4.0 | 30 Champs]

AiO Utility More

Best Answer DamnedNooB , 26 August 2019 - 01:25

Thanks for your work, only scripts working properly on Ext. Keep up the good work PLEASE <3

:wub:

Was hoping for a new version of internal, but since that wont happen too soon -

LazyAiO rewritten as soon as i have a new motherboard. (pc ded right now).

Thanks for the  kind words!!

Sorry for the absence, real life is a bi*** and my pc commited suicide  -_-

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

Newuser2018

Newuser2018

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Hpred hitchance 2, E is manually only, it's situational better use manually

Any other tips?

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Any other tips?

Use IC Orbwalker, disable R def and use manually, buy  xQmFy08.jpg

HoboCOP

HoboCOP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 84 posts

When we can expect Rengar?

Bitdefender

Bitdefender

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Love your scripts  DamnedNooB:wub: 
But i have a question, what orbwalk do you use or which one you recommend? i've been using IC but sometimes it just make me walk straight to my enemies and i end up getting fck in the ass  :lol:

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

When we can expect Rengar?

Idk :)

But i have a question, what orbwalk do you use or which one you recommend? i've been using IC but sometimes it just make me walk straight to my enemies and i end up getting fck in the ass  :lol:

Idk, i use ICs without issues

grosiu04

grosiu04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

tristana dont use r

arien

arien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

After a few tests im convinced that this 'bug' happens with 'place on ground' habilities, like caitlyn/jhin trap. Since very few people seems to have this issue, i'm playing without this skills. (turned off on script)

billking

billking

• Members
  • 17 posts

I found another bug of Tristana. It hardly ever uses R as a finisher. The rate of using it is below 10% ( I had a game that trist didnt use the ult the whole game) I am sure I have the setting "use R as finisher" truned on  in combo menu. And due to the W problem I provided earlier, I have turned off the Trist Insec in combo menu (It's been fixed by doing that, also off in evade). So I am pretty sure it's a bug. Hope u can fix asap.

Everything else for trist is fine.

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

tristana dont use r

She does, just not every time ehe could, not to waste it too much

After a few tests im convinced that this 'bug' happens with 'place on ground' habilities, like caitlyn/jhin trap. Since very few people seems to have this issue, i'm playing without this skills. (turned off on script)

unfortunately im not able to reproduce this error.

I found another bug of Tristana. It hardly ever uses R as a finisher. The rate of using it is below 10% ( I had a game that trist didnt use the ult the whole game) I am sure I have the setting "use R as finisher" truned on in combo menu. And due to the W problem I provided earlier, I have turned off the Trist Insec in combo menu (It's been fixed by doing that, also off in evade). So I am pretty sure it's a bug. Hope u can fix asap.

Everything else for trist is fine.

i added some overkill checks i think resulting in her ult only be used if at least a part of its damage will be needed to secure a kill. Ill take a look at it and see how i can improve it after sivir release later today.

Thnx for report and good luck in the rift.

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

She does, just not every time ehe could, not to waste it too much unfortunately im not able to reproduce this error. i added some overkill checks i think resulting in her ult only be used if at least a part of its damage will be needed to secure a kill. Ill take a look at it and see how i can improve it after sivir release later today.

Thnx for report and good luck in the rift.

Ya trist r is like used only when definite it can get the kill. I encountered a different bug twice idk how to reproduce it but i had w r insect tower on and it did it perfectly, then i got kill and reset and it tried to do it again but no r but i got kill so it w'd me into team again and tried to do it again but no r lol. Also it tried to w / r insec on a turret that was no longer there. 

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Ya trist r is like used only when definite it can get the kill. I encountered a different bug twice idk how to reproduce it but i had w r insect tower on and it did it perfectly, then i got kill and reset and it tried to do it again but no r but i got kill so it w'd me into team again and tried to do it again but no r lol. Also it tried to w / r insec on a turret that was no longer there.

Shouldnt happen as it checks for W/R available before trying to insec. Anyways, guess i will remove the W usage completely in next update. No insec - no fails  KappaRoss 

Reekblade

Reekblade

• Members
  • 10 posts

Shouldnt happen as it checks for W/R available before trying to insec. Anyways, guess i will remove the W usage completely in next update. No insec - no fails  KappaRoss 

I just like to keep it turned off and it works great!

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

4FZ5xb8.png

Update / redownload

• Tristana will now waste Ult 100%
  • Sivir added, will be updated in future with incoming skillshot library, works for now but you will notice some skillshots simply dont get recognized (Caitlyn Q as example) - Dont forget to check E menu when joining a game!!!
  • Please NO feedback like "doesnt shield this, doesnt shield that". (else i just might remove her again ^^)

Thank you, enjoy :wub:

Newuser2018

Newuser2018

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Newest update wont load due to an parser error when playing kai'sa - [ERROR: PARSING FILE] \LazyAIO.lua:1727: ')' expected near 'then' -

EDIT: Fixed in a matter of 5 seconds after reporting it in. Superb speed Thank you ! :)

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Fixed typo, Update / redownload.

Sorry and ty for reporting  :P

tibic4

tibic4

• Members
  • 10 posts

after the uptdate is giving error.

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

after the uptdate is giving error.

Update / redownload. Enjoy :wub:

Lavos

Lavos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

Swain does not always use his e or w in a combo against a champion but against a model he uses all the time very well why? It worked better with "LazySwain" I do not understand

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Swain does not always use his e or w in a combo against a champion but against a model he uses all the time very well why? It worked better with "LazySwain" I do not understand

Prediction settings. target dummys dont move, thus hitchance is pretty high  :P play around with HPred settings or use Noddys

(Noddys was used in Standalone, so it might be what you are looking for)

Lavos

Lavos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

Yh Perfect ! ( Noddys)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AiO, Utility, More

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users