Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OKAY✔️]KILLER AIO - HWEI RELEASED

killer aio syndra veigar karthus annie gangplank naafiri chogath hwei

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

dayz2000

dayz2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

RAlcJue.png

Gangplank is released! Please see the main post for details.

amazing released

asdfghjkl297

asdfghjkl297

• Members
  • 5 posts

[ERROR] Common\KillerAIO\KillerLib.lua:172: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'x' (a nil value)

A me issue? :(

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Nah I think I forgot to push a library update, hold on!

Just pushed a small update.

asdfghjkl297

asdfghjkl297

• Members
  • 5 posts

Nah I think I forgot to push a library update, hold on!

Just pushed a small update.

Great, thanks for the script! :) Well done!

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

tried GP, seems quite good well done (im noob toplaner xd) 

Folpe

Folpe

• Members
  • 13 posts

[ERROR] Common\KillerAIO\KillerLib.lua:172: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'x' (a nil value)

A me issue? :(

Had same issue 1,5 hours ago (newly loaded GoS), I restarted GoS and it was working normally without errors.

Also tried it for 2 games and it's looking absolutely good, only bad thing about it was me. I don't know how to play GP at all, but maybe I will try to learn him, because of this. But to be honest I think you have to be pretty good GP player to use it in good way. Some other scripts like ADCs (vayne etc.), or xerath etc. are pretty easy to use and win.

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Also tried it for 2 games and it's looking absolutely good, only bad thing about it was me. I don't know how to play GP at all, but maybe I will try to learn him, because of this. But to be honest I think you have to be pretty good GP player to use it in good way. Some other scripts like ADCs (vayne etc.), or xerath etc. are pretty easy to use and win.

This is kind of true, you do need to know the fundamentals of gangplank to elevate this script. Once you learn the flow of it, it really comes together though!

dayz2000

dayz2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

feels good 

but need to learn some skill for play

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Gangplank feels incredible. There have been times where it seems during combo it cannot decide whether to hit the barrel or the opponent, but well done regardless!

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Gangplank feels incredible. There have been times where it seems during combo it cannot decide whether to hit the barrel or the opponent, but well done regardless!

If you mean with your auto-attacks, the script is coded to stall your AA so it can kill the barrel the second it hits 1 hp. If you meant with Q, I am currently working on logic to improve that.

tallywacker

tallywacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

tested annie karthus and syndra all very good ;) what next champion do you have in mind that will be next for your release  :D ?

akirax

akirax

• Members
  • 2 posts

I feel like i can do a barrel hit manually, but the script doesnt do it... i'm not good with GP tho. 

Sometimes in team fight the script do a nice job killing, but 1 vs 1 is not working to me. I need help to improve, cause GP is one of the most broken champs :D

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

If you mean with your auto-attacks, the script is coded to stall your AA so it can kill the barrel the second it hits 1 hp. If you meant with Q, I am currently working on logic to improve that.

I do mean with auto attacks, but if I am near the barrel, the enemy is in the barrel, and I can either auto the enemy or the barrel, it will right click both of them and end up not autoing anything

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

There are some issues and logic that I am altering to improve the overall experience, they will take awhile to push out though.

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

There are some issues and logic that I am altering to improve the overall experience, they will take awhile to push out though.

Yeah still overall enjoy the script. Good work!

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Pushing some updates for Gangplank

Ver. 1.04

- Phantom Barrel magnet movement improved
- AoE logic improved to consider nearby enemy clusters, rather than just AoE clusters around primary target
- Triple Barrel logic error that was preventing the user from using the combo properly
- Triple Passive weaving logic adjusted
- Improved timing on killing barrels as they hit 1 HP
- Holding Q logic adjusted so it wastes your Q less early game on enemies in melee range of a barrel

More changes coming later!

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Pushing some updates for Gangplank

Ver. 1.04

- Phantom Barrel magnet movement improved
- AoE logic improved to consider nearby enemy clusters, rather than just AoE clusters around primary target
- Triple Barrel logic error that was preventing the user from using the combo properly
- Triple Passive weaving logic adjusted
- Improved timing on killing barrels as they hit 1 HP
- Holding Q logic adjusted so it wastes your Q less early game on enemies in melee range of a barrel

More changes coming later!

Been having a lot more crashes since the latest update

gjmreborn

gjmreborn

• Members
  • 2 posts

Can't inject KillerAIO.lua - only FPS gos counter shows to me but not even GoS menu under shift. When I don't check KillerAIO.lua rest of GoS works.

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

it just says for me that gp is not suported can someone plz help

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

I will look into the issues, sorry about that guys - I didn't have any crashes on my end. Make sure you aren't mixing this script with another champion script.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: killer, aio, syndra, veigar, karthus, annie, gangplank, naafiri, chogath, hwei

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)