Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OKAY✔️]KILLER AIO - HWEI RELEASED

killer aio syndra veigar karthus annie gangplank naafiri chogath hwei

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Pushed a small update that might have caused crashes for Gangplank, let me know if they still occur.

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Played a couple games and haven't had another issue, just FYI :)

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

That's awesome!

monkeyfist

monkeyfist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts

@Hightail  This is by far the best script I've used for Veigar and Karthus on GoS! Havent tried the rest. Veigar doesnt always get the last hit with Q especially canons. Any way to fix this or change in the settings I need to make? Also need a script to stop getting monkey teamates in ranked.

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

@Hightail  This is by far the best script I've used for Veigar and Karthus on GoS! Havent tried the rest. Veigar doesnt always get the last hit with Q especially canons. Any way to fix this or change in the settings I need to make? Also need a script to stop getting monkey teamates in ranked.

This depends, is it doing too early or too late?

dayz2000

dayz2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

hey possible to make a lucian scripts

trustmylucian and ShulepinLucian them both too old

not smooth anymore

need some update or remake

or brand new lucian scripts

monkeyfist

monkeyfist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts

This depends, is it doing too early or too late?

Its doing it late. Sometimes for the cannons, it doesn't Q at all. I only bring it up because he can get huge if he stacks his passive really well.

Been playing more Karthus, absolutely disgusting my guy. Still need to try your others.

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Its doing it late. Sometimes for the cannons, it doesn't Q at all. I only bring it up because he can get huge if he stacks his passive really well.

Been playing more Karthus, absolutely disgusting my guy. Still need to try your others.

I had this issue early game and I do want to address this.

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Something very important to consider is that your Q has collision of minions, and the script is programmed around that. I am testing in a game and finding that the script prioritizes using AA over Q on canon, I will fix this.

Edit:

Pushed a small update for Veigar that should let him use his Q more frequently while farming.

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

What are some underrepresented champions, or champions that currently have out of date scripts that you would like to see added to KillerAIO?

ziggmar

ziggmar

• Premium
  • 13 posts

Illaoi has none! Same with Kennen - would be good, for adc a pixel perfect draven would be op  :)

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 349 posts

What are some underrepresented champions, or champions that currently have out of date scripts that you would like to see added to KillerAIO?

would love to see an azir/shaco script <3

edit: a heimer or a leesin would be great also <3

alghamdiak1

alghamdiak1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

i feel like if zed got like basic combo that auto aim his q would be great. For example if i press u the champ would automatically throw q on the enemy

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Illaoi has literally no scripts, I think I will do her next!

zepsylon

zepsylon

• Members
  • 19 posts

Bro do Zed best champ to carry 

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Illaoi has literally no scripts, I think I will do her next!

According to the database PussyAIO has a script for it, I've never actually played it though.

Also according to the database; Bard, Heimerdinger, Yuumi, Nunu, Pantheon, Zac, Skarner, Taliyah and Rammus do not have a script.

Ryze (has 2 listed on the website but both are broken since Ryze rework), Kalista has been outdated for a while (issues for damage calculations on Drag/Baron, very low FPS with current available versions), Lucian's scripts are pretty run down, Kennen hasn't been working properly lately on 14, and PussyAIO Vel'Koz has had issues and doesn't work properly. Just a couple honorable mentions :)

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 349 posts

According to the database PussyAIO has a script for it, I've never actually played it though.

Also according to the database; Bard, Heimerdinger, Yuumi, Nunu, Pantheon, Zac, Skarner, Taliyah and Rammus do not have a script.

Ryze (has 2 listed on the website but both are broken since Ryze rework), Kalista has been outdated for a while (issues for damage calculations on Drag/Baron, very low FPS with current available versions), Lucian's scripts are pretty run down, Kennen hasn't been working properly lately on 14, and PussyAIO Vel'Koz has had issues and doesn't work properly. Just a couple honorable mentions :)

i agree , illaoi works pretty decent. A script for Heimer/yumi/azir would be unique and great ! :)

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Hey sorry for the late update, I already started on Illaoi. The current available Illaoi has issues (like detecting E), I am already 80% of the way complete with this script though!

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 349 posts

its fine , im sure your illaoi will be smoother , thanks :)

DeltaBat

DeltaBat

• Members
  • 1 posts

Another Champion that would be awesome to have added would be an Irelia which ik has a couple of scripts but seeing one with cleaner combos and various different changes could be awesome. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: killer, aio, syndra, veigar, karthus, annie, gangplank, naafiri, chogath, hwei

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)